Hello Tyson and I need your help

Tysons Mom

Tyson Terrier/Poodle

Well I bought Tyson and I was told he was a 6 and a half week old chi-poo but I'm unsure someone told me he looks more like a Jack-A-Poo. I think he may be older then they told me . I love :) him and just what to know what to look forward to temperment and health wise PLEASE HELP here are some pics thank you for any input

options:
1. Chi-poo
2.Jack-A-Poo
3.older than 6 and a half - 7 weeks
4. none of the above

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
He does look more like a jack russel and poodle in my opinion. He looks right around the 8 week mark to me though, but if he was taken to the vet's then they would be able to give you a more accurate account for his age. He is very cute though. Where did you get him from? A good breeder would not let him go that young, they should be ATLEAST 8 weeks and some smaller breeds I believe stay with their mother longer. He's very cute though.

pitbulliest

every pup should stay with the litter until at least 8 weeks..true DAT!

where is this dog from? If its a breeder, I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, but stay away from breeders that want to make money by selling mutts...these people have very poor breeding practices and don't bother with breeding standards, health checks, etc...there is alot to consider when looking for a new pup...there's a breeder checklist here available if you ever need it :)

Tysons Mom

Tyson Terrier/Poodle
Thanks everyone I really appreciate it Tysons in his new home now and that is all that matters we all love him so what ever breeds created him they made my baby I have this posted quite a few time so sorry for any confusion on my part thanks again

Members online

No members online now.