Anyone else have monsters under your bed??

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
lol Good thing this monster doesn't bite hard.. lol

If it was a brown monster by the name of Riot, i'd be slightly more worried..
This is the ONLY place Jada can go to get away from Riot lmao!! He knows hes not allowed under there while shes there before they start fights sometimes underthere and then i can't pull them out lol Jada takes her bones under here to "save them" from the theif in the house(ie. Riot). Shes got one underneath her and then her marrow bone is behind her lol

filarotten

Fila the love
That is Maggies favorite place. No one can bother her, the other two are way to big. She takes Brutus's toys under there and he can't get to them. We have also found, shredded t.p. bones and socks. We call it her cave.

fillyone

But please, call me Barb
Dante used to love to get under the bed. One night he suddenly found he couldn't get out quite as easily. I had to get up and lift the bed up so he could get out!
Now sometimes he'll sleep with just his head under my bed
:D

nancy2394

you look like you need a step ladder to get into that bed..... and i thought my bed was high. We used to have a problem with the cat getting under our bed and puking and no one wanted to climb under the bed to clean it so it would stay there until the puppy got under there and found a midnight snack... eeeewwww. Then the puppy and cat would run laps under the bed and it would drive us nuts because they'd get in far enough that you couldn't reach them to grab them. So, we'd have to just wait until play time was over. So, hubby got smart and built a frame to put under the bed that made it so they can only go under the bed a foot around the outer 3 edges... yippeee.. no more puke or lap racing.

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Ahh that is to cute. Poor thing. Good thing Riot doesnt get under there or you would indeed have a war on your hands. Riot is getting so big he probably wouldnt get out once he got under there

WES

Bella always liked to hang out under the bed since she was a pup. As she got bigger it became harder for her to get herself out. After a few times on having to drag her out because she was stuck, I added some 2x4 blocks under the legs to raise the bed up a bit. Now she has no problems getting in or out. “I call her the beast under the bed”

WES

Monsters under the bed.

We have monsters under the bed, both the 4 legged and 2 legged kind. Remember never let your arm hang over the side of the bed when you sleep, the monsters under the bed will grab you and drag you off to monsterland!

Members online

No members online now.