umm...American RABBIT Hounds??

Brattina88

look like beagles to me, too.
My great uncle used to hunt rabbits with his beagles, before he got sick

I saw 'Squirrel Hunting Dogs' on there for like $3k!! :eek: They looked like brindle pit x hound mixes to me, though
It got flagged, though :p
:lol-sign:

BostonBanker

I saw 'Squirrel Hunting Dogs' on there for like $3k!! They looked like brindle pit x hound mixes to me, though
It got flagged, though
Probably Mountain Curs or something similar. There is actually a squirrel dog forum. But I can imagine paying 3K for them - mine was free!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
The very first words of the ad. :p

FREE Beagles ,2 registered with the American Rabbit Hounds Association , very gentle ,the owners moved to Florida ,could not take them along . I am trying to find a good home for them .
Loving dogs , Registration letter with seal for one male and one female .Also included are the vet bills /files for both dogs .
Kennels/cages if you like them also for free along with a bag of food.
call 216-544-4954 for more details

This is all I see on the ad:

Free small/medium registered dogs need good home
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-07-30, 10:54PM EDT

FREE ,2 American rabbit Hounds , very gentle ,the owners moved to Florida ,could not take them along .I am trying to find a good home for them .
Loving dogs , Registration letter with seal for one male and one female .Also included are the medical files of both
Includes 2 or 3 dog kennel/cages if you like for free included.

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
This is all I see on the ad:

Free small/medium registered dogs need good home
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-07-30, 10:54PM EDT

FREE ,2 American rabbit Hounds , very gentle ,the owners moved to Florida ,could not take them along .I am trying to find a good home for them .
Loving dogs , Registration letter with seal for one male and one female .Also included are the medical files of both
Includes 2 or 3 dog kennel/cages if you like for free included.
I see the same thing when I click on the link.

Saintgirl

Hmmm, that is so weird. When I click on the link everything is the same as posted however I see Free Beagles like BP does.

this is messed up, I wonder if he updated the posting and reworded it but for some reason, those who already viewed it without Beagles is still coming up that way and the new viewers are seeing the updated version... :confused:

Members online

No members online now.