What kind of puppy is he?

Hi There, I was just wanting to get some opinions on what kind of puppy I have. I just adopted him from a Shelter about a month ago. The shelter guessed that he is a boxer / beagle mix but they weren't really sure. They said his approx. DOB was 8/7 which would make him about 14 weeks old. I took him to the vet this past weekend to get his rabies shot and they wouldn't give it to him because they said they didn't think he was even 12 weeks yet because he doesn't have any of his adult teeth. He weighs 26 lbs and gains about a pound and a half to 2 pounds a week. He is very mellow and a sweetheart, much different than my Beagle! Let me know what you think =)

Thanks!

Thanks everybody for your replies. I actually thought Sharpy too when we first got him, but don't think so now because of his size. I was thinking Boxer / Mastiff, but now I'm beginning to wonder if he's Mastiff / Dane because of the shape of his nose, its longer than a Mastiff and a Boxers, but he has Mastiff eyes, ears and head shape. Here is a picture of his litter mates, he is the third one over.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Something about his face reminds me of a Rhodie, I think it's the wrinkles... I have no clue what he is, though. I can definitely see boxer.

One thing's for sure, he's a cutie!

Members online

No members online now.