Brazilian Mastiff Owners...

~Tucker&Me~

That is a shame :(.
Some people are idiots.
Well, should I look into a Presa? or CC?
He would only have one dog, but we would like to be able to bring my dog to his house occasionally. Would this be okay? (I understand if it can't be :))
He would prefer the easier dog of the two.

~Tucker

~Tucker&Me~

Okay, thanks a ton guys.
I will probably end up asking more questions, lol. I know, I am a pain :).

Thanks!

~Tucker

dirtmcgirt

Keeper of a Corso & Saint
~Tucker&Me~ said:
That is a shame :(.
Some people are idiots.
Well, should I look into a Presa? or CC?
He would only have one dog, but we would like to be able to bring my dog to his house occasionally. Would this be okay? (I understand if it can't be :))

~Tucker
Corso could be the best of the 3 for him... If you have any questions about the breed let me know... There are a few corso people on here that could probably answer many of the questions that you might have.

~Tucker&Me~ said:
Between these 2 breeds, I don't think that there is a easier of the two. The have their differences though. And it all will depend on the actual dog. There are Corsos out there that are extremely dominate and aggressive, MOST the result of bad breeding. So it all boils down to research, research, and more research.

~Tucker&Me~

LOL Renee! :D

Thanks for the info. TONS of research is going to be put into this, no worries :).
I have done alot of research into local breeders so far. We would be meeting the dogs to get an idea, and picking a responsible, knowledgable breeder to help us along the way.
Thanks!

~Tucker

Chrissy&B

I am so happy to live in a country where all breeds are legal. :) Luckily my government is smart enough that there are no bad dogs, only bad owners ;) and that you have to control the owners and educate them as much as you can......
Anyway, Fila Brasileiro is a lovely dog. Not only that they look adorable, they have the sweetest personalities ever...... They can be great guard dogs, but so sweet and gentle with kids, you won't believe it!! :)
Here's one of our breeders:
http://www.do-ribeiro-preto.com/ABOUTUSEN.htm

There's one thing I can't understand though...... why are breeds like Fila and Dogo Argentino banned in UK, while other similar "dangerous" :rolleyes: breeds like Bullmastiff and Dogo de Bordeaux are perfectly legal and quite popular. I mean, who desides what's dangerous and what's not?? I so can't understand the logic behind this law!!

Members online

No members online now.