Good morning old woman

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Happy new day for your new year.

Guess this is how she plans to spend her day...it's coooold here.

oops you get up you lose your place.

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Everyone has cabin fever...it's terrible. But it is just too cold for me to go out, and Hyia is still coughing. So all we have done is trade places in chairs and a bit of tug, then chairs all day long. If I get up off of mine, Sancho snags it until I oust him. I need a walk as bad as they do, just about solidified i am so stiff.

Neccy didn't move from that position however for a long long time. She was so comfortable she got breakfast in bed.

Bimmer gets some of his meals in bed, lol. He gets himself all comfy on his piles of blankets and gives me The Look . . . so I give him his dinner in bed.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
exactly. Wish I could be as comfy as they look. It sure is throw blanket weather. CHecked the 5 day, and it doesn't' look like that is going to change much.

spiffy

Can't blame your crew for not budging an inch. The mountain of blankets looks soooo comfy. As ever, nice pics.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
We love our blankets..almost all came from people here that we love. They are shared and great comfort to all. One is almost 15 years old. I can't believe it has taken the mauling (it's my favorite and basically my pillow) so I am amazed it hasn't fallen apart. Tried like crazy to find another, but there is no other just like it. Been searching for years.

and thank you Spiffy. This is one side of life I am glad I can provide for them. We are comfortably warm and loved here and I try to capture that in photographs. Means a lot that someone sees that and lets me share something that I think is good.

Hyia sleep walks, so I have slept in the living room as long as she has been with me so I can hear her when she wakes. The sofa is just a futon and not very soft, so we pile it up. I throw the blankets on the chair when I am putting everything back in the morning and the dogs know that, and leap in to spend the next few hours.

Members online

No members online now.