I Haz Happy Dogs

darkchild16

We are Home.
YouTube - DSCN0826

Walker and Layla are playing. Shes actually over took Walker a few times :rofl1: . He hasnt had a dog to play with in a LONG time and I cant trust him with strange dogs just long enough to play. Its taken till today for everyone to be integrated normally and I still have to watch it.

ACooper

:rofl1: That's not just 'dogs playing' that's BEV TV......ROFL! I loved hearing her giggle in the background! ahhahaha

I'm glad Walker is enjoying her, he certainly looks frisky and happy about it :D

darkchild16

We are Home.
:rofl1: That's not just 'dogs playing' that's BEV TV......ROFL! I loved hearing her giggle in the background! ahhahaha

I'm glad Walker is enjoying her, he certainly looks frisky and happy about it :D
Yea she was enjoying it she was chasing them around laughing at them. He is. She has until Sunday to find a new home and I havent heard anything from her CL posting so I have a feeling shes home.

(ok I KNOW shes home she is my husbands little girl LOL)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh see, now WHY DID I LOOK AGAIN? I still wantz her! Glad to see she and Walker having fun together--puts a smile on your face, doesn't it? And have to agree with Coop--hearing Bev giggle just makes it all the more enjoyable!

darkchild16

We are Home.
oh see, now WHY DID I LOOK AGAIN? I still wantz her! Glad to see she and Walker having fun together--puts a smile on your face, doesn't it? And have to agree with Coop--hearing Bev giggle just makes it all the more enjoyable!

Yea it does and they are STILL going at it. I have a feeling this is going to be a all day affair LOL. Walker hasnt had anyone to play with for while. Sci just sleeps, eats, poops and sleeps.

mom2dogs

Too cute!

and I love her name! A friend named someones dog Layla (after the song) and I've been in love with it ever since.

darkchild16

We are Home.
He is. Everyone here loves her. So if she doesnt find a home by Sunday she is home but I havent heard anything from her CL ad at all which is a good thing LOL. We all want her but I promised Jeremy we would try to find her a home besides ours.

iluvdogs

Awww love the video!! Walker sure does seem happy! :)

And it looks like Layla has already made herself at home!! :rofl1:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
That video is adorable. Walker plays like Bamm does. I am crossing my fingers that you DONT hear back on that CL ad... because it looks to me like she has already found her forever home

darkchild16

We are Home.
I think she is. Why does everything keep coming up a few months earlier then planned? We were TALKING about adding another dog around christmas after we moved already so its not like it wasnt already being discussed. But we were thinking along the lines of a doxie LOL

Members online

No members online now.