The musing thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I think my problem is also I am not eating enough. I'm working out 3-4x a week (CrossFit) and I'm eating loads of fresh/healthy stuff (I'm not doing Paleo)...when I eat. I'm just not that hungry. I usually have a tiny breakfast, little to no lunch (when I'm at work), and then a sizeable dinner (which Jason tells me isn't really that much food). I have added in protein powder immediately following my workout in the am...*sigh*
Yeah, protein powder is going into the diet, along with bringing back some rice. Suggestion right now is to aim for 2000 cal/day. That is SO much food. How the heck am I supposed to eat that much? Ughhhh. The protein powder is only going to add 90 calories... ffffff

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I never realized how much I depended on my phone's nike app to go running.

We had a goal of 40 miles this month (which wouldn't of been a problem we were way ahead) but now my phone is broken and won't charge. I had to send it in to the manufacturer to have it repaired and am now completely without a phone for about 2 weeks. >_< Now I don't feel like running as there's nothing to keep my times/distance! :rofl1: I feel so lazy lol

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I went to TJ Maxx tonight and they had a rack of clearance workout clothes. I've been thinking about some new pants so I took a look. They had PINK workout pants. Hot pink workout pants. I love pink. So I tried them on.

I'm pretty sure they were made for somebody smaller than me... in every possible dimension. There's a girl who lifts with me, she's about a foot shorter and probably thirty pounds lighter - SHE could wear hot pink workout pants.

But me? I looked ridiculous.

And the Illini workout pants they had were a small which fit and looked really good, but when I did a squat, they crept down and you could see crack. BOO.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I really miss having ferrets. I want another pair, but I can't until after we move. (And then I'll have to convince Mike to let me get another pair.) Ferret-withdrawals woe. :0(

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Selling all of my stuff is going to be a pain. I have forty days to do it.

ALL SELLS ARE GO.

I'm really unsure if I want to bother bringing most of my clothes... a looot of them are ratty and have holes. I literally own one pair of shorts that are not Rick's. They fit super oddly.

What else am I even supposed to bring? Shipping Bloo and Em's harnesses. Bloo's collar. Bloo's muzzle. A couple of leashes. Are there even other things that I use?? This is so bizarre. I don't really have personal items aside from the necklace Rick got me and my camera.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Selling all of my stuff is going to be a pain. I have forty days to do it.

ALL SELLS ARE GO.

I'm really unsure if I want to bother bringing most of my clothes... a looot of them are ratty and have holes. I literally own one pair of shorts that are not Rick's. They fit super oddly.

What else am I even supposed to bring? Shipping Bloo and Em's harnesses. Bloo's collar. Bloo's muzzle. A couple of leashes. Are there even other things that I use?? This is so bizarre. I don't really have personal items aside from the necklace Rick got me and my camera.
Are the collars and harnesses and such something you could put in your carryon to save money? I can't imagine they would take up a whole lot of space.. Craigslist and FB groups for the selling! Have a huge garage sale before it gets cold?

My musing- I LOVE LOVE LOVE wall art. So much that I buy it without really thinking about where it's going to go.. But I love it all and don't really want to part with it. The house we will be moving into within the year has even LESS wall space. Guh. Where am I to put all this?!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Are the collars and harnesses and such something you could put in your carryon to save money? I can't imagine they would take up a whole lot of space.. Craigslist and FB groups for the selling! Have a huge garage sale before it gets cold?
CL and FB, baby! I don't have a lot of dog stuff that I'm bringing with me. The comfortflex harnesses, a couple of leashes, Bloo's muzzle... that's about it. And Em's vest, of course. I will probably do carryon.

39 DAYS.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I met up with a good friend of mine from networking last night and now I am desperately missing being a part of that world. I so badly want to go back to being self-employed, but I've also gotten used to a decent income and health insurance. :(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
but I've also gotten used to a decent income and health insurance. :(
Yeah, those are things... sigh.

Life would be a lot easier if "money" wasn't required to, you know. Do things like eat. And pay for where you live. Silly things like that.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I miss Joel Plaskett ..why does he no longer come to Cape Breton :( To ease the loss, I'm drinking& listening to him on youtube.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
If my dad comes out to watch Georgie's agility debut even though he's never bothered to come out and watch me finish a half-marathon I'm gonna be a teeny bit pissed... that's all...

noludoru

Bored Now.
I met up with a good friend of mine from networking last night and now I am desperately missing being a part of that world. I so badly want to go back to being self-employed, but I've also gotten used to a decent income and health insurance. :(
Had a talk with one of my coworkers, and she easily made what I do when she was a waittress. . . and had more time.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Good to know. I was watching people furiously pushing the button over and over again this morning to no avail.

I took Squash and Maisy scootering on Saturday morning, then I went camping with Pip. I got home early this afternoon.

This afternoon I have simultaneously re-realized what a saint my husband is and what an irritating a-hole Squash can be when he's not really well exercised.

Members online