Holay wowzers!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
If I had the time, and space...

AXEL

Axel was originally thought to be 5yrs old but we think he is closer to 3yrs old. He has some pretty severe tartar build up (which is why initially it was thought that he was older). He is active, bright and loves to play with his ball. He can be a bit hesitant when taking away his ball but now he only does a slight grumble and is getting much better. He is great with other dogs but may try to be a bit bossy when playing but nothing to worry about. He was brought in as a stray in Montreal and has since been transported to Nova Scotia. He is very obedient (know French commands) and quite intelligent and eager to learn new things. Walks well on leash and is very affectionate. We would prefer that he goes to a home with children over the age of 12yrs. We are very surprised that he has not yet been adopted. He is going to make someone very happy with all his wonderful Shepherd characteristics. If you think you could provide Axel with a loving home please contact East Coast German Shepherd Rescue @ 435 9699 East Coast German Shepherd Rescue Society
Sorry the picture's so big!

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
D@mn you ! (LOL< i really hope you do NOT take offense to that, Im only kidding)

But ZOMFG!! I havent checked in ith Leah in SO long.. I should really hit up her site.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
D@mn you ! (LOL< i really hope you do NOT take offense to that, Im only kidding)

But ZOMFG!! I havent checked in ith Leah in SO long.. I should really hit up her site.
HOW DARE YOU! :yikes:

Kidding! ;)

You should check in with her - there are some pretty dang gorgeus GSDs in the area of us right now! :D And like I said, I'd probably be willing to help get one to you if it was around my area! :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.