MORE Beezer and Belle shots

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
nuzzling with momma

I'm gonna get ya Beezer
HEHEHE NO STOP... I can't take anymore

Doggy steamroller

LOL notice the sock on belle's back... beezer flipped it up there. Belle didn't even realize it was there

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Awww she looks so cuddly

SHHH I have a secret to tell you

Beezer...let me get off the couch before you start pestering me

HUH?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My handsome boy

can you tell daddy has food lol

MOM, Belle is hiding food in her ears and she won't share it.

No I wasn't

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Nose kisses

waiting patiently for daddy to come back in and give her a biscuit

amazing he only takes up half the chair... how can he curl up so small

Unlike Belle who must take up half the COUCH

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
SSOOOOO SLEEPY

You are in a deep sleep... when I clap my hands you will wake up and cluck like a chicken

I'm NOT going to cluck like a chicken mom so stop looking at me like that

milos_mommy

ZOMG THE FLOPPY LIPS AND EARS! i wanna kiss her!

And Beezer is just BEGGING for belly rubs in the first pic.

Does he have a hot spot? in one of the pics of him curled up it kind of looks like it but i can't tell if it's the light or something.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney

And Beezer is just BEGGING for belly rubs in the first pic.

Does he have a hot spot? in one of the pics of him curled up it kind of looks like it but i can't tell if it's the light or something.
We think he has allergies. although that red spot has been there forever... I actually can't recall him having never had it and that spot doesn't seem to be itchy or bothering him and never has... maybe it's a birth mark lol. and I don't know if it is just his lack of hair but he is the reddest skinned dog I've ever known. He's always been really red... like he has a sunburn. So anywhere he is white or where his hair is particularly thin you can really see the red. But the vet never mentioned that at his last appt.

But we aren't sure exactly what it is from. he is just itchy everywhere. His ears are a little raw from the scratching too. The only thing that has changed is the biscuits we give them. so we stopped using those and see if it helps. We are also using benedryl anti itch spray right now. if stopping those biscuits doesn't help then he is off to the vet... I know they won't be able to tell us exactly what he is allergic to but perhaps they can give him something for the itch.

milos_mommy

Cortizone shots probably, my eskie used to get one every may and one every october.

Yeah, his belly is VERY pink.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Cortizone shots probably, my eskie used to get one every may and one every october.

Yeah, his belly is VERY pink.
LOL... I know... it's like he was laying in the sun too long... but he also has almost NO hair on his belly lol.

But the itchiness just started recentlly after we switched to a different kind of biscuits... so no more of those. If that's all it was then he is good to go. If it doesn't start to clear up soon... off to the vet.

Now if the vet gives him something for it... does it just last and last until the next dose? wierd question I know... but I wonder if when we move into the new house if whatever is causing this will be gone and he will clear up. But how would I know if he clears up or if it is just the medication?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney

me too....thanks for making my day a little brighter, great pics!
No problem

Yeah when she looked at me like that I just had to snap a picture haha she's so droopy all over lol. Sometimes it's funny when she is wearing her harness if she sits a certain way all her extra skin folds over the harness... I could make a second Belle with all her extra skin lol

milos_mommy

LOL... I know... it's like he was laying in the sun too long... but he also has almost NO hair on his belly lol.

But the itchiness just started recentlly after we switched to a different kind of biscuits... so no more of those. If that's all it was then he is good to go. If it doesn't start to clear up soon... off to the vet.

Now if the vet gives him something for it... does it just last and last until the next dose? wierd question I know... but I wonder if when we move into the new house if whatever is causing this will be gone and he will clear up. But how would I know if he clears up or if it is just the medication?
with Cody the shots lasted a while...a few weeks at least. He had seasonal allergies though, so i couldn't be sure how long the shots lasted vs. if his allergies were over. He also had asthma, which we gave him benedryl.

when Milo was a puppy he had allergies but i just gave him benedryl for it, he grew out of it, thankfully.

If Beezey's just started with the biscuits it might be them. How long have you stopped feeding him those?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
with Cody the shots lasted a while...a few weeks at least. He had seasonal allergies though, so i couldn't be sure how long the shots lasted vs. if his allergies were over. He also had asthma, which we gave him benedryl.

when Milo was a puppy he had allergies but i just gave him benedryl for it, he grew out of it, thankfully.

If Beezey's just started with the biscuits it might be them. How long have you stopped feeding him those?
I was thinking about trying some benedryl just to see if it gave him any relief.

We JUST stopped with those biscuits yesterday.

Members online