First Agility Class

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Lizzie and I have our first agility class this Sunday at 2:30 :D

The trainer has the whole day free. She said that if I wanted to I could stay for 2 hours instead of one, but pay for only one hour! But I have to help her with her dogs, so I get to watch her run her dogs and I get to help her with that! :D And Lizzie and I get our first lesson in agility and then she will see how many classes we need and how much work we need!

Yipeee! I am sooo excited! I can't wait to help her either, even though it is just treating the dogs and moving jumps, ect. :)

Oh and if my mom can work the camera, you might get some pics and vids!

BTW, she told me that that Saturday ALONE, she has 30 HERDING CLASSES :eek:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Woohoo!
Have lots of fun!
*Hopes for pics and vids* ;)

T

tessa_s212

WOW!!! It sounds like you found a GREAT trainer! Me jealouuus! You're going to surpass me and all my agility dogs in noo time. :D

HAVE FUN!! And.. if you can.. maybe.. a video would be awesome!! PICTURES too!!:D ;) And of course, we want to hear allllll about it! :D

~Tucker&Me~

Ohhh! I'm so happy for you!

Can't WAIT to get pictures ;).

Best of luck! I'm sure you'll do great.

~Tucker

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thanks guys! I hope it is an very POSITIVE experience for both of us, many Lizzie though :) And it's outside I think, so that will be good for Lizzie!

Heheh, Tessa, I dunno? Your pretty good ;)

T

tessa_s212

Thanks guys! I hope it is an very POSITIVE experience for both of us, many Lizzie though And it's outside I think, so that will be good for Lizzie!

Heheh, Tessa, I dunno? Your pretty good ;)
Pshhh! I have faith in you and Lizzie. :D (Just to let you in on a little secret.. uhmm.. Cocoa's my only dog with a high Q rate in trials. Hehe.. but shhh... don't tell anyone else. Lets keep the other's fooled about how amazing my dogs and I are. :p) But in all seriousness, Marq is my only dog that has not been through some kind of abuse in the past, so my dogs have some issues.

I think you and Lizzie will be aaamaaaazing! :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Pshhh! I have faith in you and Lizzie. (Just to let you in on a little secret.. uhmm.. Cocoa's my only dog with a high Q rate in trials. Hehe.. but shhh... don't tell anyone else. Lets keep the other's fooled about how amazing my dogs and I are. ) But in all seriousness, Marq is my only dog that has not been through some kind of abuse in the past, so my dogs have some issues.

I think you and Lizzie will be aaamaaaazing!
LOLOL! Okay...Shhh :p

Okay, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited now! :eek: :D I am probably going to be bouncing off the walls Sunday in the car...it's an hour up there.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thanks, Roxy! :D

I can't WAIT! Ahhhh! She is getting a bath, nail trim, and paw fur trim done tomorrow :eek: :D

Roxy's CD

I'm the same way Lizzie, before every class my guys get their nails trimmed, spritzed with mink oil and a good brushing. And can't forget in the winter time they wear their initialed in caligraphy, weatherbeeta, going out jacket. :D ROFL

They have to look their best ;)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Of course ;) :D Heheh, but she really does need her paw fur trimmed :eek:

The bath and Nail Trim she could do without, but hey! :p

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thanks you two! :)

mrose, do you know when you are going to have a class? I am sure Buster will LOVE it :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! Had a longggg day! :D

Okay, I am posting pics, vids, and stories, ect coming! :D It was an AWSOME time!

Members online

No members online now.