Hannah's birthday is tomorrow

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I can't believe that Hannah's birthday is tomorrow. She'll be a whole year old. I still remember her as a little puppy and now I look at her and she is a dog. It's so sad, but in a good way I guess. I got out her first leash and collar and they are so small compared to the collar and leash she uses now. Anyway, I don't know what to do for her birthday. I got her a ball (identical to her favorite she has now) a new bone and some gourmet dog treats. I also plan on taking for a walk and a good catch session all by herself tomorrow but I don't know what else to do special for her. Does anyone have any suggestions? I want to make her birthday extra special.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Happy birthday Hannah!

Zeus gets a kiddie-sized ice cream cone from McDonalds on special occassions. He absolutely loves it. But gotta admit, it makes a mess!

femke

it's penny's birthday on thursday! she'll also be one year old! amazing how fast it goes eh! I also bought a new toy for her, and i'm baking her a cake:) if you want the recipe PM me and I'll give you the website:)
happy birthday Hannah!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well Hannah is enjoying her birthday quite well. She got a nice walk this morning with me then came home to open her presents (well I opened them she just stood their and watched me). Now she's eating her lunch and in a bit we're gonna go toss around her new ball.

Muttlies3

Happy 1st Birthday, Hannah!!!

Don't they grow too fast? It seems like I just celebrated my Kiki's 1st birthday, and april 1st she'll be 2! :eek:

Members online

No members online now.