Mia's Escape Route

Ha thank god my dogs are too big to fit under the fence like that AND it hasn't occurred to them yet to dig.

And cinder blocks. Also thank god for cinder blocks.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
It didn't occur to her until she watched a rabbit duck under the fence like that. there is ever so slightly a little bit of an indentation under the gate.

milos_mommy

I'm very surprised it took her this long to escape under there.

Also, if she's decided the fence is worth going through, good luck changing her mind. Milo started by going through places where the wooden fence was loose. We replaced the fence. He went under it. We put cinderblocks along it. He dug under those until they collapse into the ground, then went between the blocks and the fence. We laid bricks at the base of the fence. He dug under those, too.

He can't be unsupervised if there is anything remotely tempting in the neighbor's yard (AKA the love of his life, their GSD X Husky).

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She really isn't one to escape unless she has a reason. Turns out bunny is a reason and now she knows the bunny is sometimes in the front yard too. Oh boy.

Some times I wonder if she's not really a jrt in disguise. I'd love to try her at a barn hunt or for fun earth dog thing.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.