Ozzy & Jagger — Yep, they've done it again

KatzNK9

Ozzy & Jagger Rock!
Ozzy & Jagger — Yep, they've done it again

Rain, more rain, more storms ... yuck ... Earlier today, I took the boys out on leash and knew today was going to be messy. That worked for 2 trips outside & then they got ants in their pants. So, I took them for a ride in the car & that distracted them from wanting to play outside for a short time. That didn't work for very long & they do need their exercise ... sooooooooooooo, without further adieu —

What? I'm a good boy, Mom, you got treats?

Look, it was full of water — what did you expect me to do? Mom — don't even try to pretend you didn't know better.

I told you, I was just sitting here minding my own business. Now, do you or don't you have treats in your pocket?

You said you were going to fill all these holes last weekend. See what procrastination gets you?

I've left them outside so they can get a full dose of the mud before I bathe those bad boys.

bubbatd

My how those pictures took me back !!! Goldens and a mud puddle makes one happy pup ! The smiles say it all !!!

Toller_08

LOL, Poor you. Looks like they had a blast though! I've been living with the same for the past week. Will be nice when the rain and mud disappear for a while! Great pictures, as always. :)

KatzNK9

Ozzy & Jagger Rock!
Yah . . . . but for how long? :rofl1:
:yikes: I'm only letting them out on leash until things dry up.

LOL, Poor you. Looks like they had a blast though! I've been living with the same for the past week. Will be nice when the rain and mud disappear for a while! Great pictures, as always. :)
Thanks! We've had bad storms & way too much rain. I do hope it passes for us both. These mud lovers are a lot of work sometimes.

oy vey... and to think THAT is what I have to look forward to tomorrow... yay mud... ;)
Uh oh ... I've done my time ... your turn.

Members online

No members online now.