Tattoo?

Hey everyone,
It's been awhile sine I've been on. We've been busy round here puttin up a horse fence at the new place.
Anyways,
I was wondering if any of you that can draw really good would be interested in drawing me out a tattoo?
My first idea is three big hearts on my side. the first one under my arm, then one in the middle, the last one on my hip. They're gonna be place so thart you can see them when i wear a bathing suit.
Inside the first heart is going to be a picture of buckshot as a puppy layin on his rebel flag blanket.
the second is going to be of him and maggie laynig together.
the third is going to be with him in my jeep.

Any ideas, or suggestions are appreciated. If anyones interested let me know!

Thanks everyone.
Kate

Brandyb

May I make a suggestion? When working with tatoos you want to try and keep the design simpler and more flowing so that it doesn't get muddled, especially then you are working with a smaller area, and so that it looks correct in that area that you want to place it. First you need to determin how large or small that these hearts will be and then work from there. Will they just be an outline? Will they be filled? Will they be attached to one another?
I would go and talk to an actually tatoo artist and see how they interpret your idea ... they would have the best knowledge of placement, size, lines and simplicity. Do that so you can get a better idea of what you can have done, before you get someone to draw one out for you. :)

Members online

No members online now.