Chaz puppies of 2013

Torch

His posts look so good, Kady! His ears should be looking great really soon.

Posting made me so nervous. I wanted his ears to be perfect and was also worried about circulation. But it passes quickly and BAM! good ears.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
:yikes: Zora was 18,6 pounds when we picked her up at the breeders. She was 8,5 weeks old. Now she weighs close to 65 pounds.
Yah, I think Abrams was around 12 pounds at 7 weeks. 8.5 pounds at 8.5 weeks seems....so tiny!

Oko

Silence, peasants.

Phelan is 18 weeks today. :)
Such cute!
He was 35 lbs when we weighed him at 1 year. That was end of August
Ah, she'll probably top out about his size. Is he short? Teensy boy!
:yikes: Zora was 18,6 pounds when we picked her up at the breeders. She was 8,5 weeks old. Now she weighs close to 65 pounds.
Yah, I think Abrams was around 12 pounds at 7 weeks. 8.5 pounds at 8.5 weeks seems....so tiny!
I can't imagine having an 18 lb puppy at 8.5 weeks! And here I thought she was looking huge. Her parents both couldn't possibly weigh more than 35 lbs, dam was probably more like 30. Her 1 year old full brother from their 1st breeding just got to 30 lbs. Tiny border collies are tiny.

kady05

His posts look so good, Kady! His ears should be looking great really soon.

Posting made me so nervous. I wanted his ears to be perfect and was also worried about circulation. But it passes quickly and BAM! good ears.
My Dane friend did them, I think she could do them in her sleep LOL.

He actually got the original ones out, but even after 24hrs. his ears looked SO much better. Put new ones on tonight, will probably leave them for 5-7 days and check to see what we have. I'm thinking he won't need posted for long. Sako NEVER needed posted so this is all new to me!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Man are they cute together. Seriously, how do you survive the cute. Both their ears are so adorable. STAY AWAY FROM BURRS FIONA. NOT WORTH IT.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Can't keep my mouth shut any longer...

47 days til I find out if mom is preggers. 47 DAYS.

ps, sorry for the huge picture.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Can't keep my mouth shut any longer...

47 days til I find out if mom is preggers. 47 DAYS.

ps, sorry for the huge picture.
WHOOHOO!!!!!

*please be knocked up* vibes heading your way! I swear, waiting to hear if the breeding had taken was the worst part of puppy waiting.

Kootenay

Collie and ACD puppies, too much cute! I miss puppy Jasper!

meepitsmeagan GOOD LUCK!!

I just made this little comparison...growing up, it happens too fast! She's still the littlest but not by quite as much.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Aww, Onyx was so little! Still so pretty though.

Feist is 9 1/2 weeks and 9 lbs, 10 1/2 inches (she was wiggling, so not an official ruling, haha).

Feist also says no to stacking, so have a picture of her making this creepy face:

GipsyQueen

Such cute!

Ah, she'll probably top out about his size. Is he short? Teensy boy!

I can't imagine having an 18 lb puppy at 8.5 weeks! And here I thought she was looking huge. Her parents both couldn't possibly weigh more than 35 lbs, dam was probably more like 30. Her 1 year old full brother from their 1st breeding just got to 30 lbs. Tiny border collies are tiny.
This was Zora at about 9 lb. :p She was 4 weeks old.

Then again Zora is BIG. I cuddled a lab yesterday, and I was like oh wow, she's small. Saw another lab, WOW that lab is small too. Saw ANOTHER one - realized labs aren't small, Zoras just tall. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.