Remember us?

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Do ya?!?! ;3

I've been MIA for a long time... I fostered 3 Pittie pups, am now the manager at the pet hotel (ughhh so stressful!), and have been dealing with all kinds of personal drama. But I miss my Chazzers! I seriously have a void in my life without Chaz.

Here's a few of my favorite photos from this year, to keep you updated on da boyz. Gonzo is doing really well. He was battling a horrible internal yeast infection for several months, after his HGE last year and being on constant antibiotics for a month. He's now 99% better. Such a tough, aloof dude through so much sickness and discomfort.

Fozzie is the bomb. As always! He's doing great, except for his fatty armpit tumor. It has grown over this year and it'll have to be removed soon. He is still on a diet, forever. haha. He got a perfect score in our last Rally trial, and put all the BCs to shame!

SWAG

SWAG

SO posh nails pierced with the blue gloss!

Foster puppy, Peaches. (adopted!)

Ready for the rain!

Fozz at my work, with Corgi girlfriend Maeby and BFF Beagle Briggs.
Only Fozzie posed... of course.

Schmoo

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
At the lake with lil bro.

sup

Fozzie B & Panda B the homies

I took Fozzie camping and he had so much fun! Perfect camping dog.

Found a rock chair! Excellent.

that's all... thanks for looking! : )​

Saeleofu

I love the one where fozz is winking the best ;) And the rock chair is pretty awesome too.

Welcome back!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm so glad to hear Gonzo is doing better!! I remember when he was sick, I was so worried for him. I'm super glad you're back! You always have great advice I recall :D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I am SO GLAD to see you again!!! And the fuzzies. You had me worried there, taking off so soon after telling us about Gonzo. I was hoping it wasn't what I was thinking and it wasn't, so that's good.

Congrats on the promotion!

Members online

No members online now.