plenty of photos

GoingNowhere

I've realized that I've never made a thread showing any of my photography, so I thought I would. This thread is pretty much just going to be a jumbled assortment of different photos. Some from a while ago and some from more recently... hope you like them. I didn't have time to make borders on many of them, so most are pretty simple...

Backyard wildlife

Plant life

around the barns

MORE...

GoingNowhere

pets

random

DONE.

hope you enjoyed! Sorry if I've posted a few of them before!

-GoingNowhere

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Your work is really stunning and so diverse! I love the peacock!

mjb

Those are very good. The flag with the sun shining behind it is nice. They all are. Very impressive.

You've obviously been doing photography for some time!! How long have you been at it? Have you taught yourself or taken some classes?

GoingNowhere

Thanks both of you.

I really started to get into photography about 3 years ago. I've taken one 'intro to photography' class where I learned about shutter speeds, apertures, how to develop film in a dark room, etc. Started out mainly with my Canon powershot P&S (footsteps, raindrop on branch, flag with sun behind it, etc) and an ancient manual nikon (horse eating, birds in window, horse shadow, etc). Now I have a DSLR Nikon D80 which I love. The ones of Boo in the snow, Misty's eyes, the birds and squirrel in the tree, Billie running through the field, and some of the flag pics were taken with that.

I know there were more pics that I didn't mention... but I cant remember every one I posted!

-GoingNowhere

F

FluffyZooCrew

Those photo's are *beautiful*. I can't pick a favorite, but I especially love the red berries under Plant Life, and the weather vaine under Around the Barn, and the one of the white house with tree branches that almost border the entire photo. Amazing shots!

GoingNowhere

Thanks everyone! Sorry I haven't gotten back to this in so long! Baxter, I don't have a shot w/scenery on my computer, but I may have cropped it on the computer, so I'll check the camera. I could always go take another at some point, but it might be a while!

Members online

No members online now.