**URGENT** pitty girl will be euth'd 4/10/09 TOMORROW!!

Bunny82

Does it have to be a rescue group that pulls her? I know her petfinder page mentions she can only be saved by rescue but does that mean if someone wants to adopt her and they are not a rescue group they will just put her to sleep? :(

bubbatd

Too sad ..... but we can't save them all . They should never have been born ....poor souls !

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I know you meant that to mean that people should be more responsible pet owners!

Bunny, I'm not sure...Leavenworth is kind of touchy about who pulls, especially when it comes to "pitbulls". If you or someone is deadset on it, I will put the word out and see if she can get pulled.

Bunny82

I know you meant that to mean that people should be more responsible pet owners!

Bunny, I'm not sure...Leavenworth is kind of touchy about who pulls, especially when it comes to "pitbulls". If you or someone is deadset on it, I will put the word out and see if she can get pulled.
There is a chance we can take her but I have to talk to J about it first when he gets off of work but even then I won't be able to get back on the board until tomorrow and that could be too late. :(

Members online

No members online now.