Comfort Zone plug in for Dogs

Hi,
I know this was on a previous thread but since that was kinda a closed thread, I'm starting a new one.
Can anyone from The Netherlands on this forum or anyone knows a online store that sells this in the Netherlands? I might need to work more hrs now due to some project works and I want my girl not to feel stress staying home alone after her puppy play group. Also has anyone has any bad experience using them?
Will much appreciate your help.
Tks

No one can help me?? -sniff- I feel so left out
Does that mean no one ever has bad experiences in using these plug in for doggies?

moe

If you are talking about DAP diffusers, then heres a site that sells them online,.

I have heard good reports on these, never used them myself, but a friend has and she was happy with the results.

http://www.psol.com.au/aus/Others.html

The DAP diffuser is nearer to the bottom of the page.

or you could try here:-http://www.doggiesolutions.co.uk
Mo

I'd never run across those . . . truthfully, it never occured to me to look for something like that. If it really works it could be a big help for some people.

Have you tried the Bach's Flower Remedies?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
We use both feline and canine DAP at work. We've got a diffuser for the cat room and really does make a difference and we use the spray version for the dogs. We'll spray some on a particularly nervous or stressed-out dog's blankets and it calms them down enough so we can get close enough to pet them and calm them down more.

Never tried Bach Flower remedies tho', but I finally found a pet shop in Amsterdam that sell the DAP plug in for dogs. Am gonna try it when the stock comes in on Saturday. Will keep posted if it helps to reduce her tenancy to rip my papers apart

W

Whitedobelover

I have used them on my cats and I love them they made my cats get along... and it was awesome... that is the only thing that help my cats... they would have been scrapping but i pulled out a hundred dollars worth of comfort zone plug ins and they are no longer upset they are best friends... the dogs i need to use but they dont have stress... other than any n oise my girl barks :D but yes they are great do that...

Wings said:
Hi,
I know this was on a previous thread but since that was kinda a closed thread, I'm starting a new one.
Can anyone from The Netherlands on this forum or anyone knows a online store that sells this in the Netherlands? I might need to work more hrs now due to some project works and I want my girl not to feel stress staying home alone after her puppy play group. Also has anyone has any bad experience using them?
Will much appreciate your help.
Tks

How long did u use it before it really takes effect? I used mine over the weekend, well since we are around she is fine but today when i got home, my house is a complete mess so I dun know if its working :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It's a calmative, not a sedative. You still have to do work on your end to control the behaviors, but the DAP will make the animals less stressed about it all.

well i think she suffers from separation anxiety, she will mess up the house but she dun chew on my shoes or coats, she simply just brings em and drop em all over the house and her bed. She is lotsa of chew toys to start with and I really hope this DAP thing will help her wif this behavior.

Members online

No members online now.