I am so sore and pooped

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Cricket. Joey and I hiked for 3 miles earlier with my mother inlaw at the battlefield out here.

Then I got a call from one of my coworkers that wanted to hike the battlefield so I went again with just Joey since Cricket was tired. So it was me, Joey, my coworker and her three dogs.

The second hike was an additional 7 miles.... So that's 10 miles in one day.

My feet hurt, my legs are sore, my knee hurts and omg I want to soak in a tub. I am so out of shape. It was a lot of fun though.

Next time I want to take Bamm (without Cricket or Joey so I can focus on him).

Snark

Mutts to you
That's a lot of walking but I'll bet the dogs were thrilled. Which battlefield? (Sis is a Civil War buff and a lot of our vacations on the East Coast included battlefield tours).

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I only got a couple photos.

It was the Manassas Battlefield. stonebridge and the stone house are out there. Henry House is out there. There's a graveyard (can't remember the name of it) as well. It has the statue of Stonewall Jackson on his horse not too far from the Henry House.

JacksonsMom

you have tooooo!!!! Do you have plans this weekend???
I'm so glad it was a fun time! I can't wait to do it with Jackson. I should be available this weekend, I am dogsitting though for other people so they can't be left too long. Which days are you around?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm around both Saturday and Sunday. The battlefield does tend to be a little busier on the weekends, but we could totally do that 7 mile loop.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
actually... if you're free Sunday that would work best. My dad wants to take some photos of the dogs on Saturday to practice some stuff with his camera since he is going to do Christmas photos of dogs from my work this year.

Members online

No members online now.