Foxes again...

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I love it! The time you put into learning new techniques and rendering this piece really shows. :) Don't worry so much about time when you're learning. Once you have the techniques down future pieces will go a lot faster.

Aquafox is rad. She needs her own clothing line or something. :D
^ All of this! Learning new techniques and stuff is really fun. I love the digital piece, it looks rad. I want to draw her!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
^ All of this! Learning new techniques and stuff is really fun. I love the digital piece, it looks rad. I want to draw her!
Allie, you are welcome to draw her, if you'd like. :) I just wanna see!!

And thank you! I am working on another sketch now... COMPLETELY unrelated to anything with Calliope. We'll see how it goes... I am trying to recreate my character from a game I really like playing.

Oh, and if you have any advice regarding locating and then changing pen tips on a Wacom Bamboo tablet, I am going to need help on that before too long. LOL

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Allie, you are welcome to draw her, if you'd like. :) I just wanna see!!

And thank you! I am working on another sketch now... COMPLETELY unrelated to anything with Calliope. We'll see how it goes... I am trying to recreate my character from a game I really like playing.

Oh, and if you have any advice regarding locating and then changing pen tips on a Wacom Bamboo tablet, I am going to need help on that before too long. LOL
Do you mean the nibs? You can get them online and usually at computer specialty stores, and if your pen is like my Intuos pen, it's just a matter of yanking out the old one (I use my teeth, LOL) and push in the new!

You've reminded me that I need nibs. Mine is on it's last day. :X

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Do you mean the nibs? You can get them online and usually at computer specialty stores, and if your pen is like my Intuos pen, it's just a matter of yanking out the old one (I use my teeth, LOL) and push in the new!

You've reminded me that I need nibs. Mine is on it's last day. :X
Cool. I am going to have to order some, and soon! I'm sure I can find a tutorial online or something, too... just haven't gotten that far. I was trying to look it up in my tablet manual, but I can't fine the manual. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.