My Christmas Cactus

Zoom

Twin 2.0
My CC bloomed twice this year...once around Christmas, once in April :confused:

Yours is a nice red...I've got hot pink blooms.

Barb04

Super Moderator
So pretty. Mine bloomed the first year and has never got flowers again. I haven't figured out how to get it to flower.

Giny

That is beautiful! I love Christmas Cactus, I used to have some in the past but I killed all of them. My SIL's mom has an old one, it's huge beautiful and I'm jealous of her green thumb talent. lol

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
So pretty. Mine bloomed the first year and has never got flowers again. I haven't figured out how to get it to flower.
lol Barb--I have pretty much ingnored this plant for the past few months--then recently gave it a little water--and now it's blooming. Maybe it is thanking me for the water? :rofl1:

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
sooo pretty, our local grocerys florist has a bunch of them in hot pink for $3, im thinking of getting one...cause well we all know i LOVE pink :p just tyring to figur eout where ot put it between the mini lemon, the mandevilla and the maypop vines that are all in for the winter :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's the thing with mine, I neglect it like you wouldn't believe and it does great. It went almost 4 months with no water and the minute I gave it some, it perked right back up! Now that it's in a bigger pot and is getting watered regularly again with some decent sun--HOLY MACKERAL has it grown! I can't wait to see how many blooms it has on it this year.

Members online

No members online now.