What is this little girl?

B

BigDogs

anything is possible. I frequently check the free ads and have seen such things as free Cane Corsos, Carolina Dingos, Native American Indian Dogs, Filas, and other somewhat unusual breeds.

When it comes right down to it, rare breeds cost just as much to keep as do very common breeds. The difference is that many people don't feel that the marginal cost is equal to the marginal benefit. So it's quite likely that it is just as difficult to find new homes for them.
And most animal shelters, like myself, are not well versed on rare breeds. Pretty much any black dog that enters a shelter is listed as Lab x.

MicksMom

Could be a Leo or Leo mix. Could also be a Saint/Golden Retriever mix. Remember Empty? The dog that played Dreyfus was a Saint/Golden mix.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She could be a Pyr/GSD mix as well, which could give her a mask. Anything is possible though.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
Actually a COMMON cross here is Pyr/Anatolian...that is my guess on this girl.

If you google the cross on images you get a lot of pics that look just like that pup. The blaze on the nose screams Anatolian to me. And the smaller higher set ear.

Members online

No members online now.