the ARista plan....PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

• Thread starter RedyreRottweilers
  • Start date
Omg, I just read their "Prisoner Support" section. I seriously feel ill. And these criminals actually have websites devoted to their support. *vomit*

For real entertainment, read their forum. I especially like the comparison they make about what they're doing and the abolishment of slavery. :rolleyes:

And gotta love that they support this:
http://www.directaction.info/index.htm

:yikes:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
Please note that Petco already bowed to PeTA...for the reward of a cease fire. And an ALF member is in a prominent position with H$U$...

It is indeed...very bad.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Omg, I just read their "Prisoner Support" section. I seriously feel ill. And these criminals actually have websites devoted to their support. *vomit*

For real entertainment, read their forum. I especially like the comparison they make about what they're doing and the abolishment of slavery. :rolleyes:

And gotta love that they support this:
http://www.directaction.info/index.htm

:yikes:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Their maturity, intellectual savvy and moral sophistication are astounding. :rolleyes:

"We support people of color, those with 'queer' sexual preference, and all these other oppressed people, but no friggin' cop pigs or government tyrants at our meeting!"

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I was thinking us Chazzers could collaborate on a generic letter about all this that we could send off to top CEOs. A few google searches and you can easily find their contact information.
hmmm...I think we could certainly collaborate on the basic wording, but I think that CEO's would quickly begin to ignore them if they all sounded alike and if they came across as impersonal form letters.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I would be more than willing to help with this. I've always thought that Chaz has the numbers to enact some massive change if we all get down to it, via 6 degrees of seperation. How many other boards are we all on? How many people are on there? How people know other people who know people...you get my point. If there was EVER a cause to gather behind and put some serious effort into, I think this is it.

Oh my god does this scare me. I honestly can't even comprehend it all.

Wow, and to top it off it's like this whole meeting is happening in my backyard, I live only 45 minutes away from Chicago. It just keeps getting closer and closer to home doesn't it.

It's all a slippery slope and outcome of the possible future is getting more and more real every day.

noludoru

Bored Now.
You know, I"m just wondering, where is Dizzy on this thread?
I think this is something that even SHE can't blandly turn her face from. That or she missed it, like I did.

I can't say I'm shocked at all of this, though, as horrified as I am. Thank you for cross-posting, Red.

Pretending it doesn't exist, I'm sure, which is frightening.

It's not so much the people in the crazy masks with the red paint that scare me (Okay, so the masks give me the creeps). Or the crazy "liberators" that run around freeing caged animals so they can die a cruel death in a rural area because they have no survival instincts left in them. Or even the arsonists who light fires to the oil tankers (because they're bad for the environment..any one else see the irony in that? :rolleyes:)

It's the casual person, the average person, who supports this because they don't have the common sense to look deeper. The average person who writes them a check thinking they're doing something good for the animals. The common person who spreads the word about how these AR people are doing a good thing, when they themselves have not looked deeper than the surface to know what it is they are truly supporting. THOSE people scare me most because they don't know how much they are harming the very animals they claim to love and because it's the "Common" person that people are more apt to listen to, not the extremist crazy people.

It's a very scary thing, made even more scary by the fact that these people believe, life or death, that what they are doing is right and that NOTHING will stop them from furthering their cause. They are, in every sense of the word, terrorists.

Romy

Taxiderpy
I wonder what would happen if someone showed up at their meeting with a service dog...:yikes:

Whenever I see this stuff it makes me want to cry and just scares the crap out of me.

A note to you all, I've been fighting exotic animal bans for years, because that is exactly where it starts. People's mindsets for exotic animals in captivity is really similar to the general public with pit bulls.

This is the strategy:

Ban alligators, tigers, and monkeys because nobody should ever need to have one, they're dangerous... (public nods)

Ban smaller exotic cats, like caracals, servals, hybrid wild animals (I have fought against laws that were written in such a way as to make a mule illegal) prairie dogs had monkey pox at one point, so of course they are dangerous too! (public says, "well, er, if you say so. I don't have any of those as pets so ok.)

Ban all snakes over 12 feet, because they could constrict someone or escape and eat your cats. :rolleyes: (publics says, "sure! the only people who own those are strippers and weird freaks anyway)

Ban all reptiles because they can carry salmonella, which can be fatal for small children. Also wolves and wolf hybrids because they are "dangerous"

Ban dangerous dog breeds, you know, bullies, boxers, anything that looks mean with a spiky collar......

Do you all see how it gets to dogs? Do you see how it's so very important to stand up for the rights of everyone, and not just the pits, not just the rotttweilers, it needs to be the wolf hybrids and wolves, the bobcats and pythons, the prairie dogs and the tigers.

It is against the law to abuse an animal already, so the occasional horror story about someone finding a 6 foot alligator in someone's bathtub already falls under that, and they get prosecuted every time. There are plenty of people out there with acres and acres fenced off with enclosures and security fencing zoos would be jealous of, where the cats and bears etc. get to live really cushy comfy lives that you never, ever hear about because those people will never ever be in the media.

Animal owners need to really unite, to stand together as a whole whether we like pit bulls, or siberian tigers, grizzly bears, or golden retrievers. It doesn't matter. Everybody is under attack here.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
What, you WANT me to comment on this thread? Or what? You want some banter (again - like in a different thread). You feel like arguing?

You know Red, for an adult, you aren't half childish at times. Which is the scary thing.

Does it worry you my opinions aren't the same as yours?

If not (which to be honest, I doubt it does - why would it?), then perhaps you can MANAGE to not mention me in threads in a snotty, childish manner.

I believe that is best left to the playground.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I think this is something that even SHE can't blandly turn her face from. That or she missed it, like I did.

I can't say I'm shocked at all of this, though, as horrified as I am. Thank you for cross-posting, Red.
Pretending it doesn't exist, I'm sure, which is frightening.

And what's this eh?

Jumping on the bandwagon.

None of you actually have one single CLUE on my opinions. I'm very careful in how I word my posts on these matter. I actually am VERY aware of what I put in them, and I am ALWAYS amused at how people like to fill in blanks and read between the lines.

Run along now, sure there is someone else with a different opinion from you to snigger about. :rolleyes:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Dizzy, you don't seem to get the important things about these threads.. Lilavati, I think, already pointed that out in another thread.. and frankly you behave in what I see as a trollish manner. So no, the response you get is not entirely friendly. If you simply disagreed, fine.. but you've been downright rude about your disagreement before.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Dizzy, you don't seem to get the important things about these threads.. Lilavati, I think, already pointed that out in another thread.. and frankly you behave in what I see as a trollish manner. So no, the response you get is not entirely friendly. If you simply disagreed, fine.. but you've been downright rude about your disagreement before.

I didn't even COMMENT on this thread. There was NO need what so EVER to include me in it, or mention me in it.

THAT is trollish behaviour - that is behaviour to incite talking behind backs, childish sniggering and general pettiness. And is downright rude if you want to go there. I'd like you to point out a time EVER I have resorted to giggling about other members opinions? And for what? A laugh? A feeling of superiority?

I have been on this board a LONG time. If you want to consider my behaviour as trollish, then take it up with the people who have known me in that time.

To be honest, you have no idea what I do and do not get.

If people have an issue about this comment on this thread - they can PM me rather than drag it out here.

Members online

No members online now.