Hannah and Corvus

Hannah is such a power-sleeper. She can sleep in some of the most uncomfortable looking positions sometimes. She was chewing on a bone and then just passed out...

And Corvus loves to spoon up against her belly when she's sleeping. I think he just likes to harvest her body heat, lol.

And omg, cuteness warning:

*MORE*

After the nap, it was time for silliness again.

Out of all the toys they have, they always end up playing with some tiny scrap of a former toy. Such as this:

It's just an arm or leg leftover from some stuffie they slaughtered, but it becomes the coolest thing ever when they discover it in the bottom of the toybox.

I literally have a toybox full of arms and legs, lol.

******MORE********

Sunday was beautiful, so we went for a walk. And I fell down, but no, there's no pictures of that. Actually, I fell in a hole. But anyways...

Jeff and Hannah on the bridge:

Corvus being handsome:

And Corvus making funny faces, as usual:

And finally, Hannah's new collar. I had a gift certificate to Karma Charms that I had forgotten about and finally used it. I LOVE this collar. The picture doesn't do it justice.

****DONE******

milos_mommy

I love them! Corvie's turtle collar is great and Hannah's new one is so cool.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
There they are!!!

Look at that Corvie and his cutie mouth!

And Hannah is ADORABLE!!!

Miakoda

LMAO! Is that what happens to Santa's naughty elves?

And of course I love Corvus. Who couldn't? :D

I swear . . . Hannah and Kharma :rofl1: They do so many things that are similar!

Corvus . . . one of a kind. I have to wonder if he and Tallulah wouldn't have a blast together.

Yep, she's listed as a pit mix. Which we're pretty sure Corvus is anyways. With some boxer and pointer thrown in. Those ears had to come from some where, lol.

I've always thought Corvie had APBT eyes :)
When his mouth is open, you can see those big beefy jaws too, and that grin that only APBT's have. In person, you can really see it. From the eyes, to the butt muscles, lol...he's got loads of characteristics of the breed. Then he has the boxer underbite and the pointer ears and tail. Ahhhh, I love my little frankenmutt. :D

Members online

No members online now.