Artwork glass dog figurine

chinchow

Fuzzy Pants
It's nice work, however some of the breeds are either lebeled wrong, or just crafted wrong. The Australian Shepherd for one, looks like a German Shepherd.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i love glass animals. I had a whole shoebox full from Disneyland when i was in kindergarten. They were my pride and joys so i wished to take them to school for show and tell. That is when my mother said "don't drop" and i did.:( :( :( every single one broke and so did my heart. As a grown woman i try one in a while to add to a new collection but they are far and few and of poor quality anymore. My friend Kelly does have two glass giraffes with gold spots that are simply beautiful. I will put your pointer on my wish list.;) That pug is as sweet as can be.

pitbulliest

If you're ever looking for glass figurines, they are very common in Eastern Europe..maybe looking on eastern european websites would help? lol..

We always used to bring a ton back from back home (Poland)...

I really like these ones..the pug is very cute I agree...I also liked the bedlington terrier

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I saw a bull that was simply outstanding, but that was years ago and i didn't have the money. He was about 12 inches and all the power of the muscles were there, along with impressive horns.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Those are cute. I like animal figurines and glass animals as well.

Smike, Thank for interest to mine of a product.
At us our list with new products constantly replenishes. But more exact information on presence of our products can be received here.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZgoodsQ2dofQ2drussiaQ2a
We shall be glad if you visit us.
We understand that there is a mistrust to Russian, but you can see our responses, that we reliable sellers.
If you have questions we shall answer them.

they are good but the corgi looks like a shaved Chow Chow

We know that it not corgi, but it as is not Chow Chow. There can be somebody the exact name of this breed will tell.
Smike, Our products have no that similar with figures from Disneyland. Because all of them are made by a hand of the person and are not similar the friend on the friend. As two snowflakes.The BULL is similar to this rhinoceros:

pitbulliest, thanks. bedlington terrier please see:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have great heart and respect for the artists of Russia. I have looked at the brush work on the small painted boxes with awe. Minatures of such beauty sold at prices that do not deem worthy of the craft. I was unable to buy one but my bestfriend saw how much i appriciated the work and bought the piece for me as a suprise. Not many people stop to think when they see a site like this that each piece is done by hand. A hand connected to someone that loves their craft. I have done a great deal of "mass" work myself so i know how hard, how grueling, it is for an artist to survive. I thank you for not just posting your site and leaving, but taking the time to talk to your community and hope that you will join us again.

The great danes are awesome! I will certainly put them on my Christmas wish list.

How are they shipped? I am just worried about safety as the US postal system tends to be a little rough on parcels.

A friend in Scotland sent me a custom made figuring of my dane and the box was CLEARLY marked fragile on every available surface. The box was dented on two corners. When I opened the package, one of the legs was broken. :mad:

I have a great dane website and message board, I will gladly post your work and a link, with your permission.

Snark

Mutts to you
I was wondering about shipping, too... Also the time factor - if I ordered something, is it too late for Christmas delivery?

shadowfacedanes, Concerning packing and safeties of a product to you to worry it is not necessary. We shall be very glad if you agree to link exchange. We have many responses from our clients. To prove that we not swindlers (you have the right about us so to think) look here responses about us
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=goods-of-russia*
We do delivery all over the world. Term of delivery approximately 10-16 days (we cannot influence work of post service).
If you have questions (so we shall answer much faster): [email protected]
http://www.goodsof-russia.com
Thank all who answers me and helps. It is very important for us. And at us news at us has appeared new breeds of a dogs

and

Members online

No members online now.