Max & Jake in the snowstorm today!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Here in Connecticut it looks like about 10 - 12". It's a light powdery snow so it isn't too bad to clear away.

Debi

they looked like they had a GREAT time! I bet they took a longggg snooze after that. :) toooooo cute!!!!!!! :)

filarotten

Fila the love
They were having such a good time in the snow. Looks like Jake plowed through it a couple of times. Cute video.

bogolove

Max's mannerisms remind me so much of Brady! The way he frolicks, and the way he moves, it is really interesting how much he reminds me of Brady, only bigger. ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i see that jakobee being a snowplow!!! Max..you ought to just let go and give him a chase! He is such a gentleman! smmmmoooooches to my favorite pooches and a great big hug for both!

Barb04

Super Moderator
They all enjoyed the snow yesterday. Poor CJ almost disappeared in some spots. We're warming up this week but may get more snow. Now I believe the groundhog.

Debi

I forgot to tell you that after watching your babes knocking all that snow down in a flash...and having a blast while doing it...that I think it's the ultimate way to 'plow' the driveway! LOL who needs a shovel....just direct the play where you want the path beat down. :) :) Jake looks so fast, he could have the job done in no time at all. I also forgot to say he is so beautiful against all that white!!! Max almost blends in...good thing he isn't little!!!!!!!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Debi, oh no not the driveway!!!!! We just finished clearing it when out comes Jake and he pushed the snow back into the driveway while playing!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.