Chaz Puppies of 2014

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Ohhh man.. the BC puppies around here!! At least that means I'll get my fix without getting a puppy myself. Garret mentioned last night that he'd be open to a puppy a lot sooner than our actual time line.

Must. Stick. To. Timeline. Especially to get the dog I really want. I demand so many photos!!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
It's been an exciting spring with lots of twists and turns but it's official now so I can finally announce... an awesome, adorable, charming, slightly bloodthirsty little border collie boypuppy will be joining the ShaiCrew in the next 2-3 weeks, and I couldn't be happier :)

He is snuggly and handsome and loves toys and pulled a fully grown man across the puppy room with a death grip on his finger. Everything I ever wanted *grin*

It's been an exciting spring with lots of twists and turns but it's official now so I can finally announce... an awesome, adorable, charming, slightly bloodthirsty little border collie boypuppy will be joining the ShaiCrew in the next 2-3 weeks, and I couldn't be happier :)

He is snuggly and handsome and loves toys and pulled a fully grown man across the puppy room with a death grip on his finger. Everything I ever wanted *grin*
Details and pics!!!!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I don't have many pics and can't post what I do have from my phone but will try to post some tonight. Just couldn't wait to share :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well, we will start with color. I want to see parents (pm?)

I want summer to be here so I can get a move on my plans.

Oko

Silence, peasants.

Hehe is this one from the litter you keep on liking on fb? It keeps on popping up in my newsfeed. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Stalkers! (And yes).

Laurelin -- He's black tri. Which is totally incidental but happens to be my very favorite color combo, haha.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Stalkers! (And yes).

Laurelin -- He's black tri. Which is totally incidental but happens to be my very favorite color combo, haha.
So happy for you. :) and even better that you get your preferred color!

With Snitch's litter I was hoping and hoping for a Merle and when he was the only one I embraced all the tris because what were the odds right? ;)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Puppy pictures... Cell phone photos, so uhhh not much in the way of quality...but I think his cuteness totally makes up for it :)

Tuggy tuggy

Sister tackles the toy but he is not letting go. Mine!

Spying another toy halfway through wrestling with his sister. And also, proof that he really is tri :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oooooooh my God.

You guys are all trying to kill me, I'm pretty sure.

Payton is over here like I'LL HUMP MY SISTER AND GIVE YOU PUPPIES IF YOU JUST LET ME WHY WON'T YOU LET ME YOU SAY YOU WANT PUPPIES LET ME GIVE THEM TO YOU.
She's your SISTER, P. NO. No.

Members online

No members online now.