The Good News thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Got an e-mail from the handbook coordinator at the ASSA... she thanked me for sending the photo, told me she had gotten my check before the deadline, and that if I hadn't sent my photo within a few more days she would have been e-mailing me looking for it anyway!
So it's NOT a problem and Auggie still gets to be in the ASSA handbook!!

I'm crying with joy/relief because I'm stupid.

Airn

I had SO much fun in Wichita with Sizzle and Sael. The dobes are crazy and gorgeous. Omg watching them pace and spin and a-roo roo rooing at the lures was hilarious. And a little scary. Logan was SUCH a sweetie. Until you got him by the lures. Actually, ALL of our dogs went crazy over the lures. Logan taught Gwen that barking and running around helps.

It was a great experience and I will DEFINITELY be going next year. And Sizzle and Sael were nice enough to take pictures (and some video) of Gwen! (Sizzle even gave me a coursing leash. It's so cute. It has little sheep on it. Gwen only gets it when she courses so I'm hoping that she'll know what's happening once I pull it out.)

So glad I went. Even though the drive was super boring and it was windy my lips got chapped.

PLUS the coursing people (the people that run it and have the equipment) are in MY TOWN. So I'll get to take Gwen coursing ALL THE TIME. :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I had SO much fun in Wichita with Sizzle and Sael. The dobes are crazy and gorgeous. Omg watching them pace and spin and a-roo roo rooing at the lures was hilarious. And a little scary. Logan was SUCH a sweetie. Until you got him by the lures. Actually, ALL of our dogs went crazy over the lures. Logan taught Gwen that barking and running around helps.

It was a great experience and I will DEFINITELY be going next year. And Sizzle and Sael were nice enough to take pictures (and some video) of Gwen! (Sizzle even gave me a coursing leash. It's so cute. It has little sheep on it. Gwen only gets it when she courses so I'm hoping that she'll know what's happening once I pull it out.)

So glad I went. Even though the drive was super boring and it was windy my lips got chapped.

PLUS the coursing people (the people that run it and have the equipment) are in MY TOWN. So I'll get to take Gwen coursing ALL THE TIME. :D
WHERE ARE THESE PICTURES!?!??!! Please :p

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
A good-news companion to my vent...

Matt and I are selling our home. Aiming to list by June 1st, I'm aiming to move out by May 1st with the pets to better prep the home. It's sad, but it gives us both the opportunity for a fresh start. I look forward to having a space all to myself for awhile, then maybe a roommate down the road to help with expenses, and Finnegan.

Saeleofu

I finally heard back from my instructor, and if I end up missing class today he'll let me go another day. NO MORE PANIC YAY!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Shot my new carry gun yesterday and I lurve it. So cute and full of awesome.

I FOUND AN AMAZING SHOT GLASS FOR $9.00. I WANT IT. There is only one. To buy or not to buy?

Saeleofu

I got to hold some shelties ringside while I was waiting for my ring time today. OMG I WANT ONE! The little boy was all sorts of charming <3 There was also a blue merle boy that looked exactly like a teeny tiny collie. This is the first time I've been up close and personal with a REAL sheltie. All I ever see is ginormous BYB shelties with crappy temperaments.

Lyzelle

I'm happy with the people I'm around. I trust them, I respect them, and it's a big happy, loving family.

I went to the Fool's Ball this past weekend (an increasingly large hippie festival around here). And that was SO MUCH FUN. Got to support friends, bands, made a ton of new friends in the process and had the BEST GRILLED CHEESE EVAH. Despite the rumors that the cops were going to raid us, that didn't happen either. So also good!

Puppy momma is finally in heat. Countdown officially begins!

It's finally getting warm. 70's are the best...although in a month I'll probably change my mind when it's like 110 and all the humidity...

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Breeder keeps updating FB with more adorable YT videos of current litter, they're 5 weeks old. So dang precious. This'll tide me over for now. :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
TWO MORE DAYS and we go on our mini vacation :)

taking off thrusday and Friday and going to the Aquarium in Baltimore, The national zoo in DC and the museums. coming home Saturday night so we have one day at home to relax.

It's been a while since Brian had some days off and it's been a LONG while since we've gone on any trip just the three of us. Will be so nice :) so excited

I got to hold some shelties ringside while I was waiting for my ring time today. OMG I WANT ONE! The little boy was all sorts of charming <3 There was also a blue merle boy that looked exactly like a teeny tiny collie. This is the first time I've been up close and personal with a REAL sheltie. All I ever see is ginormous BYB shelties with crappy temperaments.
I would LOVE someday to have a bi-black Sheltie to show!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Tired. Achy. A little sunburned. Thoroughly exercised and entertain 3 dogs this afternoon after work and now they're all curled up happily while I drink a little wine and watch some Hulu. Mmmmm. We're all very happy right now.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
TWO MORE DAYS and we go on our mini vacation :)

taking off thrusday and Friday and going to the Aquarium in Baltimore, The national zoo in DC and the museums. coming home Saturday night so we have one day at home to relax.

It's been a while since Brian had some days off and it's been a LONG while since we've gone on any trip just the three of us. Will be so nice :) so excited
The cherry blossoms will FINALLY be pretty next weekend. Peak was supposed to be two weeks ago. I've walked down there three times in the past two weeks and all I've seen is a whole lotta brown. Yesterday there were finally buds and some baby flowers popping out. Planning to go back yet again this weekend.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The cherry blossoms will FINALLY be pretty next weekend. Peak was supposed to be two weeks ago. I've walked down there three times in the past two weeks and all I've seen is a whole lotta brown. Yesterday there were finally buds and some baby flowers popping out. Planning to go back yet again this weekend.
OooohI didn't even think of that. I hope we get to see them at least partially in bloom :D

Members online

No members online now.