Breast feeding your DOG?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!
WHY?!
WHHYY?!

This woman needs therapy. I'm sorry but she really does. This is the most extreme case of empty nest syndrom I've ever heard of

"Having Spider suckle on my boob means I finally feel complete and a better mother," Graham told Closer.

WHY!? This has been going on for 2 years?!

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
I have no words. None. My 3 are trained to stay in their place when I am pumping and the same will happen when I am breast feeding. I just can't fathom this. Uggggg

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!
WHY?!
WHHYY?!

This woman needs therapy. I'm sorry but she really does. This is the most extreme case of empty nest syndrom I've ever heard of

"Having Spider suckle on my boob means I finally feel complete and a better mother," Graham told Closer.

WHY!? This has been going on for 2 years?!
exactly why I am not looking.

milos_mommy

I'm wondering if this is all for the publicity. I mean, I don't think it's some kind of horrible story of beastiality or animal abuse like some people are claiming...but it's definitely WEIRD.

But what about all the times people throw baby piglet or tiger cubs in with a nursing dog? This isn't really the same because she's supposedly doing it for the emotional satisfaction and not to nourish her dog, but don't they sometimes give animals surrogate babies of another species to nurse just so they don't get depressed if they lose their babies?

Romy

Taxiderpy
There was a lady that was a surrogate for some tiger cubs that were orphaned, but whoa. That's food, the dog doesn't need milk of any kind at its age. Just... bleah.

thehoundgirl

I think it's absolutely disturbing. She says it will make her a better mother and the dog needs it? Yeah, I don't think so! What a looney tune.

yoko

So the real question is...If you saw a woman breast feeding her dog in public would you ask her to cover up? :D
I don't know. There's a point when someone is so crazy you just need to avoid them.

I wouldn't know if I should call the police or animal control XD

I'm so not clicking this link.
I had to I was too curious XD

There was a lady that was a surrogate for some tiger cubs that were orphaned, but whoa. That's food, the dog doesn't need milk of any kind at its age. Just... bleah.
This. I would understand it if it was say, a puppy without a mother. It would still be odd, or unusual, but a grown dog does not need milk, so this moves into bizarre land.

Members online

No members online now.