Merry Mudmas!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So yeah, this is Canada today. Ottawa, at least.

Last night we had a good bout of freezing rain (guh) and it was melting this morning. Our yard was lakey and Finn was fidgety, so I decided to take him to the mudpit- er, dog park.

Yeah. Slush and mud. Even the grassy areas were covered in slush and mud because of all the rain we've had.

Finn, of course, loved it.

Puudles eeeeverywhere.

Puddles don't stop the Finn.

There were other dogs there, but they were brought by snooty dogsitters that decided to take all 7-8 dogs and close them up on their own in the tiny area in the back that can be gated off. Fine by me, Finn got the run of the place and their dogs got no exercise. :D Finn was playing fine with them so I'm not sure what their damage was. One of them said they had never seen a non-aggressive border collie at a dog park before today - maybe she thought Finn was going to snap and kill them all? Dunno! :rofl1:

jenv101

Bite Club
Ohhhhh the mud. That is pretty much what our yard looks like too. I like the warm temps but the mud is starting to get to me. And my house, and my clothes.

They were all scared of teh crazy eyez ;)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
The funniest part was how she claimed to have never seen a non-aggressive bC at the park - Finn has plenty of BC friends at this park, and BC mixes, etc. so this lady must just not see them, or something. ;)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
She has selective blindness perhaps? Or maybe just a raging case of ignorance ;)

Finn know that mud is good for the complexion :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Ohhh Mia would have loved that!

He is such a pretty colliedog. He has toothpick legs like Mia, though!

Members online

No members online now.