Furminator SHAMPOO

Saje

Island dweller
Ok, I know there was just a thread about the tool but this is about the shampoo.

Yesterday I went out and bought the shampoo (and rinse, but I haven't used it yet) and I gave mav a good bath. A TON of hair came out and I was just using my regular dematter. He's blowing his coat so that wasn't a huge surprise but it was nice to see how easy it came out.

Then, this morning I go to let him out, and he is one ball of fluff. Seriously. I grab a chunk of it and it it literally just peeled off of him and he was all shiny and new underneath. I swear. lol It was the weirdest thing. I still have to groom him today. He's still got chunks of fur but omg. Kinda smitten with this shampoo. I've steered clear of it before because I thought that it must have some chemicals in it to make an animal 'stop' shedding. Now that I've read more I know that's not the case. and I got the shampoo and rinse half off. Nice. Maybe they'll put the tool on sale

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG. Where do you get it at!?!?!?!?!? I need to show you pictures of my carpet that I just vacuumed four days ago. some parts of it are black and slippery from all the hair.

Saje

Island dweller
lol

Just at our local pet store. We have balls of mav hair hiding in the corners. I picked my niece up the other day and she had a big ball of mav hair stuck to her butt :eek: I had to clean her up good and go on pretending I'm an excellent housekeeper! mua ha ha

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
you might not have to spend that much on a furminator... Bamboo came out with their version, and their stuff is usually cheaper. I haven't seen it in stores yet though...

Members online