Hi everyone im a newbie boxer owner

max76

Hi everyone im a newbie,

Let me introduce myself im a boxer mad lassie with a mad 1/12year old boxer boy called sam....Who may i add im very proud off:) He passed his bronze and silver award at dog training....God nows how we managed to get through them coz hes mental...Well they all are at that age...or any age infact.

Anyway hope to chat to everyone soon...Beter go im getting glared at by him coz he wants to go for his walk:rolleyes: :lol-sign: :lol-sign:

max76

Hi i dont know how to get pic onto this yet :eek: ....But im sure i'l work it out at some point, Dont hold your breath though..lol :) :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hi and welcome to Chazhound! :)
Are you having trouble getting pictures onto your computer or on the site?

To get pictures from your computer to this site go to Photobucket.com and make a free account. Upload your pictures there and paste the image code into a post. :)

Kayla

Welcome to Chaz:)
Boxers have long been my fav breed, we just lost out 12 year old to cancer, but can't wait to see pics of your boy. Congrats on his sucess in training.

Cheers
Kayla

max76

Hi again everyone...Ive worked out how to put my pics up at last ( i can be a bit dizzy sometimes:) )

Heres my baby boy...Awwwww

This is the crazy boy now:)

Maxy24

He's adorable, I've always liked those colors opposed to the tan and white myself, but i think all boxers are nice looking dogs. i hope to someday get a boxer mix from the shelter.

Members online