Dance, Keira & Ripley: A cool fall run

Toller_08

Earlier this afternoon we took the dogs to the park for a run. It's been snowing a little bit all weekend (not enough for the ground to be covered) and feels pretty cold, so there weren't very many people at the park which was nice. That meant Dance and Ripley could actually play some fetch without worrying about anyone else getting in the way or anything, so they had a good time and came home nice and tired! And Keira aimlessly ran with them and found pieces of grass and wood to chew every once in a while, haha. She just doesn't get the whole fetch idea. But she had fun too doing her own thing. Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures! Pardon Ripley's sweater in some - nothing stays nicely fitted on him no matter who makes it. Must just be the way he moves or something.

I love watching Keira run. She is so fast and agile.

Lots more on the way!

Toller_08

I don't think he got the memo that Dobermans are supposed to look regal, haha.

More...

JessLough

Love My Mutt
They all look so great, and like they had a blast!

Random question -- where are those sweaters from? Also, are they like, a pull-on type thing? (It looks like there's no armholes to pull the legs through, rather a peice of fabric is wrapped around up to their back? Did that make sense? LOL)

ETA: ok, I just realized I can read "chilly dogs" on them :p

Toller_08

Thanks, everyone!!

They all look so great, and like they had a blast!

Random question -- where are those sweaters from? Also, are they like, a pull-on type thing? (It looks like there's no armholes to pull the legs through, rather a peice of fabric is wrapped around up to their back? Did that make sense? LOL)

ETA: ok, I just realized I can read "chilly dogs" on them :p
Yep, they're from chillydogs.ca. The lady who owns the company is really nice to deal with and I love the easy on/easy off aspect of her coats and sweaters. Plus, no velcro that can come undone or eventually not stick anymore! They fit Keira perfectly. I think Ripley is technically kind of an inbetween size, but they fit him well too when he's not running around like is maniacal self, haha. And like I said, nothing seems to fit him perfectly. Not even when I give exact measurements.

Great photos! I love the sweaters! A certain Kelpie would probably look cute in one :)
I am pretty sure there is nothing Limit wouldn't look cute in!

Gorgeous pictures as always!! Love those sweaters on the dobes... and Dance's perma-smile.
That perma-smile is her best feature. She is so infectiously joyful and happy all the time.

Members online