Tatoo Help

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I've been wanting a tatoo for awhile, but on my own cant think of what to get, I stink at drawing and very low imagination skills. I was considering something concerning the dogs, but may also be added to in the future if needed (say like i got another dog, or room for a birth-deceased date).

If anyone could help with ideas.. or doodle me up something.. it'd be greatly appreciated. My birthday's in 17.. now 16 days and I'm thinking of getting it done then.

Here's my photobucket account.. recent pics of the dogs are in Kiba 2007, Stryder 2007, and Kiba and Stryder 2007.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v625/WhiteFang712/

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Blue- im glad I didnt seriously **** you off... I kinda worried that you would take offence to what I said.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Any good artist should be able to make a sketch of what you think you want and then refine it from there. I have about zero talent myself and no ink to date, but I've gone with a number of people to get their ink done and the artists were all really cool about working with the people to make sure they were both on the same page.

bcmoffatt

totally normal
A good tattoo artist will draw your design for you.

Your drawing will need to be specifically geared towards being an actual tattoo. A great drawing won't necessarily make a good tattoo, and unless you're a tattoo artist, you don't understand what makes a good tattoo and what doesn't.

I'm a tattoo artist, and honestly, 80% of the time when someone brings me a drawing, it pretty much goes straight into the trashcan and I start from scratch. Sometimes the drawing is useable, but they almost always need to be modified.

Find a good custom tattoo artist, and they'll be able to help you out.

Members online

No members online now.