Introducing Arson

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I brought home a 13 month old rehome 2 days ago. I posted about him in the teeth thread, but Kerri took better pics this morning.

This was him when we got him home. He got a bath, he wasn't happy.. nails done.. face shaved as well as the light scraggly back hair he had here and there.

Oh the hairy back...

Dekka actually loves him.. They took a lovely romp this morning. Sadly, he weighed in at 19.9 pounds, and even at a trundle he gets tired pretty quick. We're working on some weight loss.

Hi!

I've never frolicked before..

Yes he is a boy.. But I only have so many hoodies and coats.. He is rocking the pink hoodie and Ella's Lead collar. Till he slims down some he needs to rock the hand me downs and share.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
OMG Arson is adorable!! *dies* The shaved face and uppy ears are just, idk.. so cute I'm gonna throw up-able.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
He is precious!

I am sure you will get rid of his chub and then he will be absolutely fabulous... :D

MafiaPrincess

Thanks everyone.. I'm pretty smitten.. I'm having fun playing spa and dressing him up as he actually needs it. Brought up a bag of old Cider and Smudge clothes. Lots of stuff I bought and didn't need like tshirts..

And today's weigh in is 19.2 pounds... We can slowly become not a house hippo..

ACooper

CUTIE!!!

I totally missed this and any other mention of Arson! I was just on Moth's Dr. in Chicago thread and noticed you gave "Cocker and Crestie Kisses" and I'm like WAIT....Crestie?.....WHUT?

So I went snooping around your threads and VIOLA......here I am looking at this handsome dude who pulls off wearing pink ALMOST as good as Orson! :rofl1:

Congrats on the newbie! :D

MafiaPrincess

Hahaha. He's a cutie. He currently looks like an alien. I have his ears taped up. I'd really like them to stand, although he's getting a little old. Neutered last friday, starting to fit in well with Smudge. They play with each other, lay on each other. It's uber cute.. Kinda how I wanted Cider and Smudge to be..

Need better pics.. I'll have Kerri make me a new siggy then..

Members online