Collar Collectors Anonymous

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I have a feeling this will be a major weakness of mine when I get a dog. I ALREADY love browsing collars. I'll probably have a HUGE collection of them! lol.

My favourite collar company that I've seen is called Hot Dogs. They make leather collars/leashes etc. with charms, and you can custom order any colour of leather with any charm you want. I can see myself spending WAY too much money with them! lol

http://www.hotdogsalldressed.com/products.html

I also love browsing websites for collars. I'm definatlely going to be a collaraholic!

Brattina88

Oh, no! How could I have missed this thread!?!

I have a collar obsession! *Every* store I go to I have to at least look at the collars... and I usually buy at least one, unless they are poor quality.
I need to round them all up and count them... I have NO idea how many I have. Probably enough for Maddie to wear a different collar everyday of the month (at least)...

I can't help it!

:p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm with RD, I can't see collars on my dog...so I'm looking for good leads. Though I am trying to find a nice collar; I really love the pattern that he has now, but I can't find anything remotely close to matching it.

Aubrey needs a new collar though, she's stretched her leather one from pulling on it so much. And she's short-ish haired, at least so that you can see the collar!

B

Bobsk8

I have 2 collars now and just ordered one more as a backup. I have the collar that they gave us at PAWS Atlanta, the day I took Smokey home. I very quickly ordered a collar that is reflective from Spotmydog.com ,
http://www.spotmydog.com/
because we live next to a main road where the car traffic is very heavy and the drivers are some of the worst in the world. I never let Smokey off the leash, but if somehow she got loose at night, at least the cars would see her. I also walk though our Condo parking lot at night and the people coming in an out really notice her collar. Today, I just ordered a spare collar of a different color and one of their 6 foot leashes which are also reflective, which I probably will use on her nighttime walks to add visibility to the collar.....

Guess I don't qualify as a " Collar Collector" ;)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Agility trials this evening = collars galore.

I just ordered this one for Dakota. It matches him. :D

dogstarsleddogs

The dog is never wrong!
I have about 20 collars. Most of them are the same style (full circle) so I dont know if that really counts? I never throw away a collar, just never know when all the dogs are suddenly going to chew through theirs at the same time. ;)
And about 12 harnesses, of varying styles and colors.
Several Flexi leashes, and regular leashes.
I just love getting new collars/leashes/harnesses!

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
hi everyone

my name is steven and i am a compulsive collar collector

harleys latest addittion was a gorgeous rhinestone collar, lol

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I LOVE collars and harnesses! I like leather collars, and puppia harnesses :D I always have to have my pups in matching collars... but since I've bought their current collars, I haven't had the urge to buy new ones since I like them so much... Wait, actually, I think that they will be getting matching Puppia leather rhinestone collars for Christmas :D

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Hmm.. Riot has;

• a florecent orange vynle SAR collar with his SAR bell on it
  • blue nylon flat collar with ID tags on it as well as a "scan my chip" thing on it with an ID number
  • another blue nylon flat collar with ID tags and his Rabies tags
  • 1 silver choke chain
  • 1 black choke chain for shows
  • SAR vest
  • SAR harness
  • nylon flat blue harness
  • black seatbelt harness

Members online

No members online now.