Quoting

moxiegrl

I have tried what I know, but I cannot figure out how to quote a PART of a post. When you hit the quote, at the bottom of the post, it quotes the whole thing. And when I do the whole
xxxxxx said:
it doesnt work. Anyone help please

jess2416

Who woulda thought
moxiegrl said:
I have tried what I know, but I cannot figure out how to quote a PART of a post. When you hit the quote, at the bottom of the post, it quotes the whole thing. And when I do the whole it doesnt work. Anyone help please
The only thing I do it quote the whole thing and then delete what I dont want in there :D :D

Mordy

Quigleyfied
You have to place the text you want to quote between the tags, like this (without the extra spaces):

[ quote]text here[/quote ]

If you use the [ quote=xxx]text here[/quote ], the xxx is where the name of the person you want to quote goes. Otherwise you just leave that part out. :)

zoe08

Mordy said:
You have to place the text you want to quote between the tags, like this (without the extra spaces):

[ quote]text here[/quote ]

If you use the [ quote=xxx]text here[/quote ], the xxx is where the name of the person you want to quote goes. Otherwise you just leave that part out. :)
what she said. I think you are just forgetting the / before quote in the last part. I usually just hit the quote button on the post i am quoting though....or the quore at the top of the reply thing which is the little text bubble thing (whatever their called, cant remember right now)

Members online

No members online now.