The Venting Thread

Red.Apricot

Told my students not to drag the microscopes FIVE times before threatening to take points off everyone the next time I heard it.

Suddenly, everyone's able to pick them up and move them correctly.

:rolleyes:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I just laid out all of my expenses, and my income... and they don't line up at all, post-breakup. I need to be making at LEAST double what I make now to survive in the long term. Or take on 2-3 roommates which I really don't want to do.

I love my job(s), but I make next to nothing working 60+ hours a week doing both. Something's gotta give.

I don't know what I'm going to do.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
i just laid out all of my expenses, and my income... And they don't line up at all, post-breakup. I need to be making at least double what i make now to survive in the long term. Or take on 2-3 roommates which i really don't want to do.

I love my job(s), but i make next to nothing working 60+ hours a week doing both. Something's gotta give.

I don't know what i'm going to do.
(((((hugs))))) :(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I just laid out all of my expenses, and my income... and they don't line up at all, post-breakup. I need to be making at LEAST double what I make now to survive in the long term. Or take on 2-3 roommates which I really don't want to do.

I love my job(s), but I make next to nothing working 60+ hours a week doing both. Something's gotta give.

I'm sorry to hear that :( hope things look up soon

stardogs

Behavior Nerd

Crap. That sucks. :( (((GIANT HUGS)))

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I am feeling so achey. My chest congestion is also feeling tighter when I cough. I am aching all over. My arms feel like lead.

And I really can't take off of work either.

I'm so sorry, Allie. (((hugs))) I hope everything works out for you in the end.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Some douche came into the dog park and started handing out rawhides to random dogs today.

Uh, no. Bitched them out and they left.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Nope. Just walked in, started giving random dogs rawhides, including one of mine. I got really upset, went off on them for ALL THE REASONS IT'S A BAD IDEA, and they got all huffy and left. Reported it to the people who run the park.

crazedACD

Nope. Just walked in, started giving random dogs rawhides, including one of mine. I got really upset, went off on them for ALL THE REASONS IT'S A BAD IDEA, and they got all huffy and left. Reported it to the people who run the park.
What a moron. At the dog park one time some ladies came through the double gates, and left both of them open! Someone's dog got out and started running through traffic. Thankfully they caught the dog, but the women didn't seem to even notice what they did. :rolleyes:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
All the IG sighthound leads are too thin :mad:
And the Whippet ones are too large :mad:

I didn't want to pay for custom, harumph.

Xandra

I DESERVE TO BE SCOURGED

I JUST LOST ONE OF MY GECKOS. I LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AND THEN I COULDN'T FIND HIM. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FIND AN ANIMAL HALF THE SIZE OF YOUR THUMB IN A ROOM FILLED WITH BOXES AND CRAP?!?!? WHAT ABOUT HYDRATION?? WHAT ABOUT THE DOGS???

I mean I did find him but OMG I just about had a heart attack. So so stupid.

crazedACD

I got my eyebrows waxed on Friday and I've noticed a 'zit' coming up right under my eyebrow. It's pretty big tonight and I'm really, really hoping it's not an abscess or something like that. Ugh.

And on the recall thing..someone I know had two birds die an hour after giving them a certain food, and then someone else I know fed it as well, and his bird is very very ill right now. The company has offered to 'replace the food' for the birds that died, but hasn't recalled anything. :mad:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I got my eyebrows waxed on Friday and I've noticed a 'zit' coming up right under my eyebrow. It's pretty big tonight and I'm really, really hoping it's not an abscess or something like that. Ugh.

And on the recall thing..someone I know had two birds die an hour after giving them a certain food, and then someone else I know fed it as well, and his bird is very very ill right now. The company has offered to 'replace the food' for the birds that died, but hasn't recalled anything. :mad:
I know 8 or 9 dogs now that have gotten sick, same symptoms same diagnosis, the ONLY thing that is the same is Diamond foods. (Well, other than that they're responsible owners.) Could be a coincidence, but that's one hell of a coincidence.

Diamond emailed us back just stating their standards type things.

I'm mad that now my friends have to go through this :(

Saeleofu

I JUST LOST ONE OF MY GECKOS. I LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AND THEN I COULDN'T FIND HIM. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FIND AN ANIMAL HALF THE SIZE OF YOUR THUMB IN A ROOM FILLED WITH BOXES AND CRAP?!?!? WHAT ABOUT HYDRATION?? WHAT ABOUT THE DOGS???

I mean I did find him but OMG I just about had a heart attack. So so stupid.
I would have had a heart attack, too, and mine's way bigger than that! I'm SO glad you found him. I was about ready to offer ALL the suggestions lol

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I was all excited that tomorrow was my half day.
And then I remembered that starting this week, I am officially getting more hours... which means tomorrow is actually a full day instead...
Now I have like, the stupidest schedule of everyone there lol, everyone else has a nice flow where their half day goes into their day off, or they get a long weekend because they have Friday or Monday off... me, no, I just get my Thursday off but I work all day Wednesday and Friday. =P I mean, it's fine, but it's not as cool as what the rest of them get lol.

And now I have to pack a lunch before I go to bed. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.