Breed Guess

Cardi4851

I have no idea what my adopted dog is and I'd like to see if anyone might have a guess. I have had her for almost three years now, so this is out of pure curiosity. She was labeled as a corgi mix, which I seriously doubt. She is about 26-27 pounds, about 17ish inches. She has extreme prey drive, and no common sense when it comes to it. She went after and attacked a coyote in Oregon while hiking one time. (She was not injured at all but has now lost off leash privileges in the woods) and she has gotten more squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits in our yard than I care to admit. I also suspect she might have been used to work livestock. She was rescued from rural Kentucky if that helps with anyones guess.

Here are some pictures of her:

crazedACD

She looks Kelpie-ish in the first two pics...the last one she looks different, like she has really short legs haha. I could see corgi in the last pic.

Cardi4851

Yeah, not sure why her legs look so short in that picture. They are actually a normal length. :p

I have no idea what my adopted dog is and I'd like to see if anyone might have a guess. I have had her for almost three years now, so this is out of pure curiosity. She was labeled as a corgi mix, which I seriously doubt. She is about 26-27 pounds, about 17ish inches. She has extreme prey drive, and no common sense when it comes to it. She went after and attacked a coyote in Oregon while hiking one time. (She was not injured at all but has now lost off leash privileges in the woods) and she has gotten more squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits in our yard than I care to admit. I also suspect she might have been used to work livestock. She was rescued from rural Kentucky if that helps with anyones guess.

Well you did kind of describe Jinjo there, but other than that I don't really see Corgi in her. I do however in that picture see maybe a little Shiba inu? I see a Spitz in there for sure.

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
I see spitz, too. That plus the prey drive plus her markings (especially where the tan fades to white on her face) makes me think husky. Crossed with what, I have no idea. Probably 2 or 3 other things. What breeds are common in Kentucky?

Members online

No members online now.