My friend's cousin is missing. need vibes

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
((((((((((VIBESSSS))))))))))))

I hope he is found safe, and soon. I can't imagine what that family must be going through.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I just checked her Facebook and he is still missing. She is heading out to join the search party this weekend. Wish I could go help.

Doberluv

Oh....this sounds very bad. I'm really sorry. Keep us posted if you can. I do hope some miracle happens.

yoko

That's horrible I am still sending vibes!

I've been checking back to this thread and had hoped to find out he had been found :(

That's right here by me.

People go missing in the Smokies more often than you'd think. It's easy to get lost in there, and there's so much wild area that adjoins the park. The weather's been good up until this afternoon -- now we're getting dogwood winter, so it's gotten chilly :(

yoko

:(

I've been continually checking back hoping for news. Your friend's family has been in my thoughts.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you so much. It's been hard on them. As far as I know they called off the search parties after a couple weeks but they are putting his face out there in case anyone happens across him. They have hope that he is alive. I hope for their sake and his that he is alive, but at this point its hard not to fear the worst.

Doberluv

Awwww...that sucks! I sure hope there will be news soon for his poor family. The worst darn things happen to people. So sad.:(

Members online

No members online now.