Your Opinions, Please! Part One

What features and/or tools would you like to see augmented or improved on Chazhound?

• Upgrade chat

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Enable video embedding

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Add Tapatalk for mobile browsing

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Add *Like* feature

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • German Chocolate Cake

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
Eric, the head honcho of our new ownership team and Bob Lorum, along with Karl (Chaz) and I have been kicking around some of the problems we've had and how we can fix things, as well as make Chazhound better. Karl and I like Eric's vision, which is not to come in without knowing us and try to change Chazhound, but update it while respecting the community and what we've all built here, to make room for further growth without compromising the integrity of our family, and that can't be done without input from the whole family.

For some reason I'm thinking of something Julia Sugarbaker said (Designing Women): ". . . we're proud of our crazy people. We don't hide them up in the attic. We bring 'em right down to the living room and show 'em off. See, Phyllis, no one in the South ever asks if you have crazy people in your family. They just ask what side they're on."

So, all of y'all please come right on down to the Chazhound living room (gotta be the Hydrant, lol) . . . I'll be there waiting. Hopefully we won't scare the guys too badly. :D

On this poll you can check all the options you want.

AliciaD

On second thought...
Sobriety check points?

Whenever a "like" option is added I become obsessed with them and check to see how many I get. I think they are a good idea, but I might go crazy for them.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I voted for upgrading chat, adding a like button, and the German chocolate cake. :)

I'm on another forum that has a feature where you can "thank" people for a useful post. I guess its sort of a "like" button too. I've used as such a few times.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Since I can only get on Chaz through my phone I voted for the mobile function. Also... I can't even access chat at all through my Droid phone. Is there a way to make that a possibility or is that not possible?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
For some reason I'm thinking of something Julia Sugarbaker said (Designing Women): ". . . we're proud of our crazy people. We don't hide them up in the attic. We bring 'em right down to the living room and show 'em off. See, Phyllis, no one in the South ever asks if you have crazy people in your family. They just ask what side they're on."
I don't have much to add, I'm all for updating things. But I ADORE this right here. Oh my gosh, this is so funny and true. :rofl1:

That quote just needs to be on the home page. WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM!!!!

I don't like German chocolate cake, so I just voted for a like button and video embedding! ;)

Xandra

The "Like" or "Thank you" button! OH YES PLEASE. And it would be great if it wasn't anonymous!

Taqroy

i've embeded videos here before....hmm
It only works in the picture section. :)

I voted for embedding, the like feature and other. My other is that I'd love to have more than just the like button. I dunno if you guys have been on ravelry but they have LOTS of buttons. They have: Educational, Interesting, Funny, Agree, Disagree, Love. However - the buttons are anonymous (I'm not sure how well it would to have them not anonymous tbh) and sometimes it leads to a lot of drama. Especially with the disagree button. But I still like them and find myself looking for them on here. Lol.

ETA: And because I haven't said it yet, I really appreciate the way changes are being made. I wasn't around for much of the last ownership change but I like the way this one is going. And I like the movement towards new growth that our community chooses. So...thank you. :)

Members online