NOVA/MD/DC Area Chazzers!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
We had been planning a meet, but plans fizzled out. Anyone interested in one this winter at a dog park in Alexandria? We'll set it for at least a month in advance, so maybe December or January. It'll be cold, and while that doesn't really bother me, I'm not sure if any of you will want to go, lol.

CaliTerp07

I'd do it!

My only request be that it's a fully-fenced dog park...Lucy would be gone in a second otherwise.

The nicest one I've found so far is on Duke street in Alexandria--we're regulars there! I'm always open to finding new parks though.

noludoru

Bored Now.
It's fully-fenced and right by a Library. Lilavati told us about it last time. It's free, big, chain link fenced.. etc. Fits all my requirements, lol!

noludoru

Bored Now.
*BUMP*

I sent out some PMs. The last one never ended up happening, so I have no idea how far this will go, but I figured it's worth a try. The last one was so much fun I don't want to just give up.

Anyhow - the meetup is primarily for the humans, so if you don't have a dog or can't bring your dog that is okay. It will be in Alexandria unless we agree on somewhere else.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I'd like to come. I won't bring either dog. We learned last time that dog parks make Benji uncomfortable, and I don't think Daisy would be real pleased with the car ride.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Cali, if you usually use that park, when are you there? I'm surprised we've not bumped into each other? Of course, how woudl we know, except Sarama is distinctive!

CaliTerp07

Cali, if you usually use that park, when are you there? I'm surprised we've not bumped into each other? Of course, how woudl we know, except Sarama is distinctive!
My husband usually takes Lucy 2-3x/week after work (4-5pm now that it gets dark so early!) and I take her on Friday afternoons if I get off early and on weekends. I'm not sure that I've ever seen Sarama though!

Lately we've been going to one in Arlington though (on Scott St.), since they have lights until 10pm. I can get off work at 8 or 9 and still take her for a bit to run.

noludoru

Bored Now.
^^^ I had been wondering that.

So... December or January? I'm not sure if December is the best because it's so soon and everyone will have holiday celebrations, so maybe mid-January? If December is fine with eeryone else, though, that's good with me. :D

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
The last week of December I will be out of town, as will Sarama. Other than that, any weekend is good, always dependent of course on work :rolleyes:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I know in January there is one weekend I'll be gone because I'm going to NYC. I want to say it's the weekend of the 18th,19th and 20th, but I'm not positive.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I know in January there is one weekend I'll be gone because I'm going to NYC. I want to say it's the weekend of the 18th,19th and 20th, but I'm not positive.
The last week of December I will be out of town, as will Sarama. Other than that, any weekend is good, always dependent of course on work :rolleyes:
That weekend's no good, anyhow... way too close to Christmas - people might still have family over and stuff.. Basically we've got the 13th, 20th, 5th, 12th, and 26th.

noludoru

Bored Now.
The 13th works fine for me. I'm going to PM Amber and Cristy and see if it's good for them.. if so, I'll send out PMs to everyone so that they know that's the official date. :D

Members online

No members online now.