I have some silly dogs...*videos*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Introducing the first ever videos of my crew! (Trey isn't in any of them, he hid LOL) I sound horrible on these but whatever. Here's your first chance to see how wild the boys are! This is how they are 24/7 practically.

I appologize in advance for the way I squeak in this video. Sorry, but they were being too funny!

Sillies after the bath

Harry's toy is stuck where he can't reach it

Nikki wants out of the bathtub while it's draining. So sad...

One more coming, it's uploading now very slowly...

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Too cute! Laurelin, they are adorable! Your paps are so spunky, I love it!

Poor Nikki, the drain monster is going to get her :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Nikki is very good at the emotional appeal. She hates baths (loves swimming though). She can sound so pathetic- poor thing. ;)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I love the post-bath rubbings...they're hilarious and it almost makes me sad that Sawyer doesn't do them. He just wiggles around on his back in one spot.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Trey is by far the funniest after bath dog I've ever seen. He rubs all over everything and usually falls down several times in the process. (He's not very coordinated)

All four of mine rub all over anything they can come across to get dry. I don't understand, they act like they hate baths but then afterwards they're all goofy and having a great time. Silly puppers. :D

Doberluv

So cute and so much fun to watch. They're really pretty too. My little ones do that rubbing thing while they're making their way across a room. Too funny. Thanks for sharing.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
A Delight to watch, especially the drying one:) Your home is just as beautiful to see as well;) I am envious.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Glad you all enjoy.

I keep telling my mother she'd have made a good home decorator. She has such a knack for those sort of things. I however can't even get my clothes to match.

Members online

No members online now.