Yo crate cover people!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I remember a few of you popped up with plans on selling crate covers! WHERE ARE YOU!?

..also, if none of you show yourselves.. anybody know anywhere with reasonable priced crate covers? (less than $90 for 36" crate) I really like MollyMutt..but their colors don't match my apartment color scheme!

Simple is fine. It just needs to cover the **** thing! lol with both double door/front door options hopefully.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
TBH I wouldn't look for crate covers right away - puppies have a tendancy to pull things into their crates LOL

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I didn't even think about that.. oh boy lol I feel like my apartment is going to be under siege

oy but crates are so hideous! LOL

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Make your own or have someone make one that has a "frame" of dowels or thin pcv so it sits an inch or so (however much clearance you need) from the edges of the crate, but still covers it

Bailey08

It's not fancy, but I'm using this one: http://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pet...F8&qid=1351738087&sr=8-1&keywords=Crate+cover (Mine is navy.)

I like it because you can roll (and velcro) up the sides and top (there's mesh fabric on the sides). It fits the Midwest double door crate snugly (though you can only open the front) and Grace, who is always on the lookout for trouble, hasn't done any damage.

Fwiw, I also really like the primo pad in her crate. Easy to clean, she can't destroy it and it gives her some padding.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat

JessLough

Love My Mutt
oh I'm one of those people!

...let me check, I think I fixed the stupid sewing machine... if I did, pay for materials and I can make one if you'd like :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
oh I'm one of those people!

...let me check, I think I fixed the stupid sewing machine... if I did, pay for materials and I can make one if you'd like :)
So how about that sewing machine?? LOL

The crate is seriously upsetting me.
It's ugly.

Members online

No members online now.