uh oh

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
there was a lady in the daycare today talking about getting a crested a gorgeous little hairy hairless girl with great markings form the pictures but from a less than respectable breeder...
anywho...
she stood there chatting about it then the fatal words...
im probably gettign her.., i mean if it doesnt work out i can find her a new home!

now in this area there is one crested...Ruby...they are NOT a popular breed...

so i stepped in, suggested not buying a puppy untill certain, she didnt want to hear it...then i felt it slip...

i told her if she did go through with it...and things didnt work out (the breeder does not take dogs back) I would take her because its hard to find responsible crestie owners...

i VERY much doubt itll happen, this woman has a poodle whos the love of her life but tends to be flaky and shes aparently not the spot purchase type (especially on a $1500 dog)

but still...i couldnt help myself...
lol
cause i need another dog..*rolls eyes*

id probably end up making sure shes healthy and keeping her till a suitable home came along...(secretly hoping to buy a house with a yard and more space before that point...
i must admit, i do want a hairy hairless and the little one in question has potential (great bite and structure ofr a crestie) but still GAH! aparently she saw ruby on the cam and decided she wants one...

fingers crossed she doesnt get one...or if she does i get to play with it during the day and know its going home every night...

LMAO!!!!

Yah, yah, I hear ya . . . and I just brought home a little Pittie bitch, too :D You know what's going to happen if she gets the dog and doesn't want it as well as the rest of us. And hey, they're small, they don't eat much, they aren't going to take up much room. 'Least that's what I told myself ;)

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
yup, this lil one is aproxed to be around 7lbs full grown...
that gives me
ruby 10lbs
vixie at 5
dodger at 3
and a 4th at about 7-10lbs...

im still at under 30lbs lol!

my bf would MURDER me!

but i guess it might work well since my parents are threatening on keeping the wowies when i move out...

we'll see, i doubt itll happen knowing how much of a flake this woman is...shell likely change her mind in the next week or so...(or when she finds out how much skin care a hairy hairless needs) *fingers crossed*

but i do plan on gettign another crestie at some point in the distant future, i guess itll find me whenever the times right.

ooo pitties are hard, there sooo addictive, she mihgt never leave lol!

Yah, my mom was already going on about "you'd better hurry and find her a home" this morning when I came over to follow my dad out to leave the Honda in the shop. Again.

bubbatd

I read today that 500 people came or called about those 800 pups that were seized ....I think that most were Chis .

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
yup that miller had 800 dogs seized, only 500 were deemed adoptable, many were put to sleep due to illness and temperment...
all 500 dogs were adopted as far as i know!

yay.

90% of the dogs were chihuhuas...there was a single crestie too, a cute male but im not sure what happend to him, he had realy bad skin and teeth

bubbatd

It said that they even got calls from overseas ..........so great !

Staff online

Members online