Cricket's FIRST customized paco is HERE!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
OMG I'm in LOVE with this collar... like SERIOUSLY in love!

So... I couldn't decide between the Zuma and the Unicorn-Deluxe so I basically merged the two together in my own way. I LOVE how it turned out!

paco3 by Paws It Photography, on Flickr

editedPaco1 by Paws It Photography, on Flickr

editedpaco2 by Paws It Photography, on Flickr

And a couple quick photos of Cricket modeling her new bling. I'll take nicer photos of her wearing the collar later, but I wanted to get a few quick shots.

cricketpaco1 by Paws It Photography, on Flickr

cricketpaco2 by Paws It Photography, on Flickr

cricketpaco3 by Paws It Photography, on Flickr

cricketpaco4 by Paws It Photography, on Flickr

Let me know what you think!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you so much! Ack I can't stop looking at this collar on her. She looks amazing in it and it's so perfect. Now I want to make ones for Bamm and Joey that have their names on them too lol. Will have to save up for them, but maybe before the end of this year.

I also think I'm going to get Cricket a fetching tag to go with this collar. Tagline I'm thinking of is "Mexican Jumping Bean" hmmm... Unless anyone has suggestions. Her favorite trick in the world is to jump straight into the air.

That's awesome! I love their purple stones! Gage and Bristols are similar to hers! Diesel isn't allowed to wear bling so the one on here is his:
http://pacocollars.com/products/antiqued-name-collar/

But Gage's is an xdog with the bit and Bristols is a modified Unicorn with a bit!

Bristol just doesn't get to wear her leather collars anymore so since Diesel will eat them off her neck, butthead!

Members online

No members online now.