New lens means new pics (macro)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I received my 60mm f2.8 AF-S micro lens yesterday! SQUEEEEEEE!
I sold my 10.5mm fisheye lens to fund this lens. I was never using my fisheye anyway, so it was just sitting in my camera bag, unused.
Whoever bought it from me got a hell of a deal as the fisheye is going for a LOT more than what I sold it for.:D

Anyway, I've been held up with a bad back, so walking around to get neat macro shots was not an option.
I hope some gecko shots are ok. Ella was not cooperative for macro shots for me, so the geckos will have to do for now.

LOVELOVELOVE this lens! It's sharp as a tack.
This is ursula:

Bear (for this shot I was able to HOLD her and snap a shot, which is AMAZING because I don't have a lens that allows me to hold something and snap a shot at the same time. I can sit something ON the lens hood of this lens and the lens will STILL be able to focus and snap a crisp, sharp shot):

Jethro:

Ummagumma:

Crackity Jones (I had just misted him):

Eli Chimbley:

***two more***

Chewbecca

feel the magic

Hunky Dory, my EEEEVVVVVIIIILLLLL crestie. He's undoubtedly plotting my death in this photo.

I don't know WHY I didn't get this lens a long time ago.
I LOVE IT.
If you're looking for a good macro, and you shoot Nikon, this lens is definitely a MUST.

Awesome pictures, the details that lens captures is amazing!!

I am saving up for a new camera, and would love to get a macro lens with it. I'm not sure I'll be able to afford both though.

Dekka

Just try me..
Very nice... I don't shoot macro much.. but if I had geckos I would so be wanting a macro lens... gorgeous subjects (and nice pics :p)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG, those came out *amazing!* The one of Ummagumma is my favourite... love it.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
the pictures are beautiful :) i love the crested geckos, i feel like they are always smiling

ACooper

Goodness Becca! Those pictures are amazing............your talent just keeps growing and growing!

Members online

No members online now.