Dogs of your country and you

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I have English, German, French, and Scots-Irish in me, and I'm American. So I can't really narrow it down that much

Teal

...ice road...
but my interest is pretty much focused on middle eastern sight hounds :D

I am right there with you! lol

I am Scandinavian. While I do like old breeds, and some of the Nordic Spitz are appealing to me... I've never found myself in their midst. Probably because coated breeds just aren't well suited for my lifestyle.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
I'm American with primarily Irish, English, Welsh heritage (roughly 75%) with a Jewish (heritage) great-grandfather and some Native American, Russian, and French thrown in. So... American Cocker Spaniel lines up with my primary heritage, kind of, maybe. My dog is half of that.

Other dogs I'd consider:

American
Australian Shepherd
Boston Terrier
Boykin Spaniel
McNab (dog) (love!!!!)
Silken Windhound

English
English springer (dog is half that)
Border Collie
English Cocker Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel
Field Spaniel
French Bulldog
Sussex Spaniel
Whippet

Welsh
Cardigan corgi (kind of want one, anyway).
Welsh Springer Spaniel

I love Irish setters, but they are a little too big for me, though I might still get one, someday. Irish wolfhounds I love, but they are HUGE! English setters are again a little too big, but I love them.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I'm basically an all-American mutt, and a lot of American breeds are ones I would consider, depending on my circumstances at the time: Aussies, English Shepherds, American Bulldogs (although I'm really picky about the type), Silken Windhounds, AmStaffs, Blue Lacys...

Although I'm mainly just a mutt of mutts, my grandma's grandparents (so my great-great-grandparents?) were from Mexico. I don't know much about Xolos since I'm not a hairless fan although maybe I should learn more about the coated variety. I enjoy a Chihuahua with the proper temperament but could never own one, just way too tiny for me.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I like Labs and Tollers and Newfoundlands. :) I'll probably own a Toller one day.

I've never met a Canadian Eskimo Dog, though they seem neat enough.

Members online

No members online now.